home theatre recliners??

Today checked out a Godrej recliner for abt 17 K in an godrej stylo shop, very good quality for the price.
Need to check the lazyboys and types before decding! So Manu.. what did you buy?

not now in april coz at that time i save money for my ht rebuild ,that why i'm asking about prices for reclines,acoutic tiles etc etc so i can manage my budget :)

I saw some decent recliners at Damro and Home town for around 12.5K which is worth a consideration. I am seriously thinking of going in for a set (2 single seaters and 1 double seater) which is around 45K at Damro.
-Manish

I saw some decent recliners at Damro and Home town for around 12.5K which is worth a consideration. I am seriously thinking of going in for a set (2 single seaters and 1 double seater) which is around 45K at Damro.
-Manish

Thanks, will have a look. :)

-Manish

Is it a leather recliner ?? If so will be interested too. Will have a look at it.

-Manish

hi manish,

please stay away from damro furniture - i have reason to say this- bought damro furniture and realised later that it was made of cheap materials (lowest cost chipboard) and the veneer (or covering) is made of very cheap looking paper/plastic.

i do not know what else to suggest as substitute - but stay away from damro IMO

I very much doubt we can get leather for anything less than 25K. The ones I have seen have option of art leather or fabric.
A few months back I negotiated the price for around 12K for single seater and around 45 K for 1+1+2 set. But at that time my HT was not done didnt go for it.

This is surely in my buy list now. I might opt for fabric.

Well do I see another group buy :)
-Manish

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back