Home Theatre Room under 2 Lacs

sudhirpsg

Hi all. I am new to this forum and this would be my first post. Finally construction of the home is almost complete and able to make Space for a 16*10 HT room. It dont have any hint of light and designed it without any windows. I have made some choices on what to buy and need your feed back on the same (5.1.2 atmos 1080P)
Projector: Epson TW650
AV Receiver : Denon AVR X 2500 H (How does it compare with Yamaha 685)
Now coming to Speakers I have few queries
Initial decision was to go with Polk Signature series (S30 Centre, S50 Front, and S15 for Surrounds)
And after reading this forum I have few thoughts how does RTI Series compare with Signature Series.
And first time I am reading about ELAC systems. Will ELAC Cinema 10 or Taga Harmonys be a match to this. Because they are relatively cheaper and will help me to save a bit. Since budget has reached 2 for initial configuration I planned without subwoofer.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge here on both the brands.
Atmos Speakers : RC60i or OWM3

Thanks in advance for your Help.

Initial decision was to go with Polk Signature series (S30 Centre, S50 Front, and S15 for Surrounds)
Good options - I suggest you try S55 rather than S50. You get a very good jump in quality. RTI A7 or A9 are good to consider. I'll suggest you demo both and pick what you like. When I demoed, RTI A7 sounded great but it was 1) more expensive & 2) I liked S60 better than A7 in the demo, especially in terms of sound stage it created.

Will ELAC Cinema 10 or Taga Harmonys be a match to this.

ELAC Cinema and Taga are good system for HT experience - however, their music experience will be sub par. These setups will be couple of points lower than RTI or Signature series setup.

I'll also recommend to audition Q Acoustics 3050i and its related equipements - they have very good sound signature and are easy to drive.

Hai Sudhir,

First u need to decide about your consuming content % movies vs music?

Yes denon is slightly better for movies than music.

Speakers u have lot to choose from and ur ear is ur judge :)

Go and hear urself in - Audio gallery RS PURAM and PRO FX near anna statue near vodafone head office , Surround Swar in Sarvanampatty

Since u r from CBE PM me if u want any help further :)

Good options - I suggest you try S55 rather than S50. You get a very good jump in quality. RTI A7 or A9 are good to consider. I'll suggest you demo both and pick what you like. When I demoed, RTI A7 sounded great but it was 1) more expensive & 2) I liked S60 better than A7 in the demo, especially in terms of sound stage it created.

ELAC Cinema and Taga are good system for HT experience - however, their music experience will be sub par. These setups will be couple of points lower than RTI or Signature series setup.

I'll also recommend to audition Q Acoustics 3050i and its related equipements - they have very good sound signature and are easy to drive.

Hi sir I looked at your videos. They were so informative. Will look into options you suggested. What is the exact difference between RTIs and S series sir with respect to movies over music

Hai Sudhir,

First u need to decide about your consuming content % movies vs music?

Yes denon is slightly better for movies than music.

Speakers u have lot to choose from and ur ear is ur judge :)

Go and hear urself in - Audio gallery RS PURAM and PRO FX near anna statue near vodafone head office , Surround Swar in Sarvanampatty

Since u r from CBE PM me if u want any help further :)
Hi sir. Thanks for your reply. My consumption would be 70% movies and 30% music. Will PM you

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back