Home Theatre Speakers Advice from below short list

Akash noida

Dear All

Good Evening
Wanted to know which one is better for only movies following brands.
Hand sketch of room also attached.
2021-12-01.png
Place Noida
AVR 3700
Speakers
Bic America
Tower PL 980 pair
surround PL 66 4 nos
center
Atmos Polk RCi 60 c 4 Nos

SUB:
Mission Q 12 12 inch
BIC Pl 200 12 inch

OR

----------------
Polk
Tower S-50 Elite Series
Center-S 30
Surround S-10 4 Nos

Kindly note that only need some decent sound while watching movies, heard polk tower old S 50 Not new Elite series . found it nice .Also discussed about BIC 5.1 series with one of my known advised Bic America speakers- has more bigger speaker size and drivers than Polk series so I can also go for BIC speakers. Regarding the price Bic is little more than Polk set up which is fine if its better than polk.
Will also be planning for Acoustic treatment on 3 walls..
With this set up the configuration is coming to 11.1 . but if i connect the 4 Surround in series and 4 Atmos speakers in series with this configuration it will harm the AVR like heating up.
i am Planning to buy this speakers soon kindly advise prices of HT speakers increasing insanely every day.

Thanks
Warm Regards
Akash

Attachments

• ht pic.jpg
    ht pic.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 45
Dear All

Good Evening
View attachment 64757
Place Noida
AVR 3700
Speakers
Bic America
Tower PL 980 pair
surround PL 66 4 nos
center

SUB:
Mission Q 12 12 inch
BIC Pl 200 12 inch

OR

----------------
Polk
Tower S-50 Elite Series
Center-S 30
Surround S-10 4 Nos

Kindly note that only need some decent sound while watching movies, heard polk tower old S 50 Not new Elite series . found it nice .Also discussed about BIC 5.1 series with one of my known advised Bic America speakers- has more bigger speaker size and drivers than Polk series so I can also go for BIC speakers. Regarding the price Bic is little more than Polk set up which is fine if its better than polk.
With this set up the configuration is coming to 11.1 . but if i connect the 4 Surround in series and 4 Atmos speakers in series with this configuration it will harm the AVR like heating up.
i am Planning to buy this speakers soon kindly advise prices of HT speakers increasing insanely every day.

Thanks
Warm Regards
Akash
That’s a big room and needs good amount of power to feel the dynamics. What is your budget for subs and speakers?

That’s a big room and needs good amount of power to feel the dynamics. What is your budget for subs and speakers?
Hi I stretched my budget from 1.5 Lakh to 1.8 with all inclusive for all speakers with sub.
Both are coming with in that range..

Considering the Room size, Only SVS/Rhythmic/Rel will do justice to your AV experience.

Dear All

Good Evening
View attachment 64757
Place Noida
AVR 3700
Speakers
Bic America
Tower PL 980 pair
surround PL 66 4 nos
center

SUB:
Mission Q 12 12 inch
BIC Pl 200 12 inch

OR

----------------
Polk
Tower S-50 Elite Series
Center-S 30
Surround S-10 4 Nos

Thanks
Warm Regards
Akash
consider Klipsch,
might be easier to achieve required SPL in such a big room using AVR's amplification

Heating up is one thing, doing justice to 11 channel configuration is another thing :)

Denon 3700 has 9 channel amplification
probably 5.1.4 configuration may work with some playing around of location of the Surrounds.

Dear All

Good Evening
View attachment 64757
Place Noida
AVR 3700
Speakers
Bic America
Tower PL 980 pair
surround PL 66 4 nos
center

SUB:
Mission Q 12 12 inch
BIC Pl 200 12 inch

OR

----------------
Polk
Tower S-50 Elite Series
Center-S 30
Surround S-10 4 Nos

Thanks
Warm Regards
Akash

Go for the BIC, you will not regret it. Check prices / quotations elsewhere too...

Audition before investing

consider Klipsch,
might be easier to achieve required SPL in such a big room using AVR's amplification

Heating up is one thing, doing justice to 11 channel configuration is another thing :)

Denon 3700 has 9 channel amplification
probably 5.1.4 configuration may work with some playing around of location of the Surrounds.
Tks sir for your input auditioning Many speakers ,will short list this month..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back