Home theatre sudden volume burst

I have installed 2 fairly fast fans custom made and they are on always and the amps never ever feels warms remains cold.
Other wise the sound quality is awesome. It's just this issue

Any solution guys i have started facing this issue, my amp is denon avc a1hd and while I raise the volume one by one it increases and jumps like 12 to 15 db for eg i am at -27 and the scene is going and i raise the volume as I want to go up a little and while doing so it gets a jump and the sound increases which is also scary i had to put the amp off right away to save speakers and amp too
Help guys
Regards
This had happened in my case too when I increased the volume on the Marantz. In my case it happened since I rarely turn the volume up/down using the dial on the avr and most use the remote . According to the Marantz technician, carbon accumulates on the volume pot mechanism when not used regularly especially during monsoon. He advised me to use it regularly. Now it's fine and no issues. Even when off you can turn the dial up and down.
Is the volume ok when you use your remote ?

Yes its fine I never used the volume know and use the remote always
Regards
This had happened in my case too when I increased the volume on the Marantz. In my case it happened since I rarely turn the volume up/down using the dial on the avr and most use the remote . According to the Marantz technician, carbon accumulates on the volume pot mechanism when not used regularly especially during monsoon. He advised me to use it regularly. Now it's fine and no issues. Even when off you can turn the dial up and down.
Is the volume ok when you use your remote ?

Ok

Will do but is there any relation between the volume button on the remote and the volume knob on the avr?

Regards
Honestly speaking I am not a technical expert. But what I can figure out is, if the volume level works properly from the remote but not with the volume knob, then you can assume that the major part of the avr is fine barring the volume pot.
If the volume level goes haywire with both, the remote and the knob then there may be a bigger issue.
I am sure other experts may be able to tell you more precisely.

Regards,
Nitin

In
Honestly speaking I am not a technical expert. But what I can figure out is, if the volume level works properly from the remote but not with the volume knob, then you can assume that the major part of the avr is fine barring the volume pot.
If the volume level goes haywire with both, the remote and the knob then there may be a bigger issue.
I am sure other experts may be able to tell you more precisely.

Regards,
Nitin
In my case the problem is when I use the remote i dont know if the problem is there from the volume knob also as I did not use it that much that i able to know that the knob is also showing some symptoms.

In

In my case the problem is when I use the remote i dont know if the problem is there from the volume knob also as I did not use it that much that i able to know that the knob is also showing some symptoms.
Oh ok, in my case I knew approximately what the volume levels sounded as per the number on the display.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back