Home Theatre under 45k

abk1980

Hi,
I am looking for a home theater system. I started with a budget of 20-25k, but I can increase till 45k or so.
I shall use it in my living room to watch movies (mostly downloaded DVD rips from a laptop / external hard disk, and maybe TataSky HD) and listen to music from my iPhone / wife's Samsung Galaxy or laptop (ratio 40/60)
My house has an always on wifi and internet, and I use a 26" Samsung LCD which I may upgrade in a year. The TV supports HDMI, but not DLNA.
Considering my requirements, I think I atleast need bluetooth if Wifi is out of budget.
I am not an audiophile.
I would prefer buying a good system that lasts. If that means staggering some purchases, I do not mind.
Please help.

Hi,
I spent a day auditioning with my wife after which we decided that we will upgrade the TV rather than get a home theatre.
So this thread can be closed.

BTW, Pro FX was offering Denon X500 with Polk Audio RM6750 for INR 52k. We loved this and will want to buy the speakers with a networked AVR in the future.

Hi

The package offered by Pro FX is good. There are other entry level home theatres available like Yamaha YHT 196 / YHT 199 or YHT 299....depending on your budget, you can buy ofcourse after auditioning the same...

There are also a lot of post related to Home Theatres which forum members like us have contributed advice which you can also refer to by doing a search or clicking on our user names...all the best

Try Onkyo TX-NR414 network receiver and Polkaudio RM6750 satellite speakers for a 5.1 setup. The speaker cables and Y-sub cable is not included in the RM6750 set).

This setup should be within your budget.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back