home theatre

Audition and buy the equipment which ur ears like.Just dont fall for the offer or the tech specs.

DSE is some chinese brand supported by croma .Pref stay away. Now what is your max budget? What is your loacation? and your musical/movie preferances?

Welcome to HiFiVision Ravi:)

Hi. i am new to the forum. i intend purchasing a yamaha 463 audio with DSE 5.1 speakers from chroma. is it Ok

DSE stands for "Dick Smith Electronics" and is an electronics brand shop in Australia like Croma, ezone here in India. DSE is their inhouse brand and yes "Made in China". I have seen their products when I was there. They are not great in terms of quality, but affordable.

Last edited:
Combining the latest in video and audio technologies, Sony has developed a series of Home Theatre Systems that provides you with an enhanced home theatre experience. Our upscaling DVD players ensure the delivery of the best in video performance while our Digital Signal Processing guarantees a surround sound environment. Some are even compatible with the latest digital television and have dedicated audio input for connecting to your portable digital music players.

:lol:
Do you represent Sony in India? Looks like your post is a 'copy and paste' from somewhere. I am sorry if it is not.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back