House of Cards

The original British version of the House of Cards is even better with typical British humour.

The original British version is absolutely superb satirical drama. Just maybe it got drawn out a little to much by extending it to three [?] series, but it is still very, very watchable, right to the end.

I don't know if it is commercially available, but I guess that it can be found in the usual places.

I rate it one of the best things ever on British TV!

The original British version is absolutely superb satirical drama. Just maybe it got drawn out a little to much by extending it to three [?] series, but it is still very, very watchable, right to the end.

I don't know if it is commercially available, but I guess that it can be found in the usual places.

I rate it one of the best things ever on British TV!

'House of Cards' British version was recently released on DVD and Bluray.
DVD: House of Cards Triology- DVD - Amazon UK

Bluray: House of Cards Triology- Bluray - Amazon UK

'House of Cards' British version was recently released on DVD and Bluray.

You might well think that: I couldn't possibly comment.

(Had to get that in somewhere ;) . Thanks for the info. I'm very glad it is still on sale)

Another really great "period" Brit political drama was A Very British Coup.

Has anyone seen both, and if i were to watch one right away, which version is recommended? I would prefer the faster of the two.

Do you mean the British and the US versions?

I have seen the British version several times, including its original UK broadcast. It is brilliant, iconic, and I wonder why I would want to watch any remake? I don't think that I would. Maybe I have good taste, or maybe I am narrow-minded. Unless I watch the US version, I'll never know, but, like the experience of eating some very wonderful food, I want to keep that flavour, and not have it disturbed by some other, so I have no plan to watch the US version.

Back