How to Connect 2 Amplifiers for 4 speakers + 1 Sub for Swift

nnagabhu

Dear Friends,

I've been looking for options to connect 2 amplifiers to power my 4 Speakers + 1 Subwoofer in my Swift.

My setup includes (already at my disposal, hence no idea of spending again on these) -

1.Sony Dsx 100 - Digital media player having 2 Preamp RCA-front & rear/Sub.

2. KENWOOD-KAC M846 4 Channel Amplifier (Max. 720W) - Intended for Rear (coaxial) and Subwoofer

3. KENWOOD-KAC M526 2 Channel Amplifier (Max. 350W) - Intended for Front component speakers

4. A JBL CXT 3000 Subwoofer tube as a Subwoofer as well.

With these in picture, what would be an ideal / best setup i can afford and power-up all my speakers.

What would be the Power implications / Side effects on the Battery ?

What is the Best way to power-up these amplifiers ? Can i do a parallel connection by splitting the power wire or Do i need to get 2 separate power lines individually (Increase in Costs)?

Please advise..

Hi,
Use KENWOOD-KAC M526 2 for your front speakers.
Use KENWOOD-KAC M846, with 2 channels for rear speakers + rest of the remaining 2 channel should be bridged and fed to subwoofer.

If your listening levels are moderate you can use a parallel wiring for battery + wire. If you listen at elevated levels better run a separate + for each amp.

I hope this helps.

I COMPLETELY agree with Kanwar's suggestions. ( I would recommend separate Mains wiring for each amp )

Enjoy ! :)

dont save on wiring , get a 4guage wiring from, kicker, Rf , audison , or focal .
Or use two 8 guage separate runs . Either ways , never go for boss type wiring with thick rubber jacket and almost no wire inside.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back