How to mount Unic Uc40+ projector to ceiling or wall

petes

This seems to be a table top model only. For ceiling mount, it would need to be inverted. Does it have the option to invert the picture?
I would suggest using a small trolley or table with wheels which can be pulled to the projection location. This way you will not need to remove the cables every time.

I have this projector (Unic UC40+) that was purchased last year. Recently I thought of mounting this to ceiling. But the problem is, the projector doesn't have mounting holes on it. Most of the stands available on Amazon needs mounting holes.

Any suggestion/idea or alternate method to setup?

Projector Model: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B013JYPTA4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks!

I had the UNIC 46, although i didn't mount it in ceiling, am not very sure if it had 2 - 3 screw holes at the bottom of the projector..

But images from the link, suggest it doesn't have screw holes on 4 sides.. but there is one screw which is provided for adjusting the level on the projector on the table..

May be you can use that to mount to ceiling with a regular ceiling mount & a DIY custom bracket.. Shouldn't cost more than Rs 300/-..

For ceiling mount, it would need to be inverted. Does it have the option to invert the picture?

Yes.. they do have option to invert picture..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back