How to receive the free adapter to fix HDMI 2.1 in Marantz in India?

Same goes for Denon Receivers, India is not listed : http://www.denon.com/en-us/hdmiadapter
Even the dealers were not aware about this back in April when I got the x3700.

Do you guys register the product on the Denon or Marantz sites ? does it offer any value?
I also have the x3700, I didn't know there was an adapter, any way to get it ?

Well Marantz isn't officially sold here in India, the Distributor over here has a side deal with Marantz Singapore. So no free adaptor jazz will ever happen. Denon on the other hand is officially sold by Denon through their distributor here PTC. You can try contacting them for more info.

Cheers.

Did anyone figure this out? Just got a X2700H and would like to be prepared for 4K@120
Check with ProFx; they are the official Denon distributor in India (PTC is the other one, Mumbai-based). Also, check with the dealer from where he sourced your AVR and then contact the distributor ProFX/PTC accordingly.

Just got the adapter today. The PROFX team was fairly quick.

For anyone else who is looking to get the adapter for relevant Denon AVRs (those which were imported by ProFX though the process should be similar for other official distributors) you can follow this process:
  1. Send an email with the AVR details to [email protected] and cc: [email protected]
  2. You will need to share details (including pictures) of the AVR (serial number, purchase invoice etc) as well as the gaming console (proof that you own a PS5 or XBOX SeriesX)
  3. Once acknowledged (for me it was within 24hrs) you will need to get the adapter picked up from the local ProFX service center. I user Dunzo

Just got the adapter today. The PROFX team was fairly quick.

For anyone else who is looking to get the adapter for relevant Denon AVRs (those which were imported by ProFX though the process should be similar for other official distributors) you can follow this process:
  1. Send an email with the AVR details to [email protected] and cc: [email protected]
  2. You will need to share details (including pictures) of the AVR (serial number, purchase invoice etc) as well as the gaming console (proof that you own a PS5 or XBOX SeriesX)
  3. Once acknowledged (for me it was within 24hrs) you will need to get the adapter picked up from the local ProFX service center. I user Dunzo
That's great news...:)

Is this adapter meant to be used only with certain Marantz models like 7015. Will it work for 7011 ?

Its a problem with the xx15 series and should not affect 7011
Thanks for the reply, but was just wondering since the 7011 is a much older model whether it's hardware can support the hdmi 2.1 enhancement. I guess the Marantz people can shed some light on that.

Thanks for the reply, but was just wondering since the 7011 is a much older model whether it's hardware can support the hdmi 2.1 enhancement. I guess the Marantz people can shed some light on that.
won't work on the 7011 as that has HDMi 2.0 support & not 2.1.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back