How to remotely control POWER ON/OFF DENON

Hello everyone, I want to remotely control the power of Denon 8500 and 1600, Tried Denon remote app but not been able to connect
Can anyone help me with right app
Also I noticed whenever I try to play Music using iphone most of the time it does not connect or stop playing after some time this is happening with 1600 i am using this for lounge music

Is that a wired or wifi connection? I find a wired connection is more robust and reliable for such applications.

For simple power on off you could use Amazon Alexa. Very convenient.

MaSh

Hello everyone, I want to remotely control the power of Denon 8500 and 1600, Tried Denon remote app but not been able to connect
Can anyone help me with right app
Also I noticed whenever I try to play Music using iphone most of the time it does not connect or stop playing after some time this is happening with 1600 i am using this for lounge music
If You wanted to power off to standby condition try Heos app which suppose to support Denon afaik.
If you wanted to power off completely that is altogether different game. U need wireless power on off switch controller

Is that a wired or wifi connection? I find a wired connection is more robust and reliable for such applications.

For simple power on off you could use Amazon Alexa. Very convenient.

MaSh
It’s a wifi connection can you share some link on how to use alexa to control denon

It’s a wifi connection can you share some link on how to use alexa to control denon
Check out the various Alexa enabled plugs on Amazon. Plug in your components to them and then they can be controlled via an echo dot. I have this setup for the geysers, airconditioner and a couple of lights on the house. Will be doing it for the hifi too once back home.

It's great when you can switch on the geyser while still in bed or switch on the AC a few minutes before going to the room. I have got plugs to now control my Poweramp, TV and minidsp.

MaSh

In case IR is ok for you, any mobile IR remote app will work. (e.g.): Mi Remote app

Your mobile and denon should be in same wifi network afaik.install and try .
I don't understand what do u mean by remotely !
I am connected on the same network its just it has two floors with same mesh network and i wish to power it on wile on the same network
I could not find any app afaik on itunes

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back