How to setup Roon with ASIO DAC

Vivek Batra

Hi FMs

Requesting help from Roon users to setup my system. I have a Windows 10 Pro laptop, Luxman DA-06 DAC with ASIO drivers for Windows provided by Luxman. I am trying to setup Roon to see if it improves anything. I installed Roon on my Laptop the Roon core is the same laptop itself. The Roon remote App is installed on my Android Phone. I can connect to Roon core from my phone and see all the Tidal stuf on my phone.

Problem is I do not see my DAC in the settings =>Audio. People have been using this DAC with Roon without any issue. I read through many posts and they suggest to configure ASIO devices in the settings, but I am not able to find any ASIO related setting in the Roon on Laptop.

As you can see in the screen shot below, my phone, TV, soundbar all are identified in Roon except my DAC. Pleaes help me on this.

Thanks a lot.

Vivek

Attachments

• Settings_Audio.png
    Settings_Audio.png
    75 KB · Views: 7
Update: I opened the Roon while playing Tidal. I see the DAC now in Audio settings of Roon.:). Fiddlingaround with it now to get the output.

Update 2: Working now with WASAPI drivers not with ASIO as it used to work with Windows.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back