How to stream 5.1 audio moviea from mobile to android tv/ fire stick

Amansingh

Guys i have fire tv stick attached to home theatre. I want to stream downloaded movies with 5.1 audio from mobile to fire stick. Is there a way to do it? It will be very helpful. I think pc can do it using plex. But i want to do it from mobile beacause i download movies in mobile and i dont want to first transfer moviea to pc and then play using plex

Mobiles as far as I know are stereo. Check out dlna protocols if they support multi channel.

Streaming from a pc is a better option. It doesn't take too much to move files from mobile to a pc, does it?

MaSh

Mobiles as far as I know are stereo. Check out dlna protocols if they support multi channel.

Streaming from a pc is a better option. It doesn't take too much to move files from mobile to a pc, does it?

MaSh
So no way to stream mobile local content to stream wirelessly in 5.1

Do it regularly via Chromecast. Many apps support it like mxplayer, vlc and xcast. Don't know about firestick

Do it regularly via Chromecast. Many apps support it like mxplayer, vlc and xcast. Don't know about firestick
Streaming local movie file from mobile to Chromecast allows 5.1 or more? Thats interesting.

MaSh

Streaming local movie file from mobile to Chromecast allows 5.1 or more? Thats interesting.

MaSh
R u sure Chromecast allows 5.1 Audio from mobile throw streaming
As I said, I am doing it on regular basis. It can't be through screen mirroring. Only by an appropriate app as listed above. The xcast one allows seamless mirroring of subs too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back