HSU sub dealer in India, to pair with audio vector QR1

Deblin

Hi fellow members,
After a year of auditioning, I finally placed order for audiovector QR1(bookshelf) . To me it sounded most beautiful and soothing out of all the speakers I auditioned.
I am now looking to pair it with a sub, having a budget of approx 50-55k. I am reading very good reviews about HSU VTF2 Mk5. But I am unable to find dealers of HSU in India, let alone price of the woofer. My only reference point is its dollar value.
Can somebody please point me to HSU sub dealers in India and what is the ball park price range.
Additionally, if somebody can recommend a better sub in this price point, I am all ears. I am looking for sub that goes down to 20 with authority.
My room size is 28*12, but I will be listening across width ( from 10 feet distance).
Thanks.

Look at rel, rythmik, xtz,svs subs. You may have to stretch your budget a bit
SVS PB 1000 is within that range I believe. And is there no HSU dealer in India?
Quote I got for rythmik subs are nearly 1.8 to 2 times their dollar price equivalent. I feel its way too high.

Hi fellow members,
After a year of auditioning, I finally placed order for audiovector QR1(bookshelf) . To me it sounded most beautiful and soothing out of all the speakers I auditioned.
I am now looking to pair it with a sub, having a budget of approx 50-55k. I am reading very good reviews about HSU VTF2 Mk5. But I am unable to find dealers of HSU in India, let alone price of the woofer. My only reference point is its dollar value.
Can somebody please point me to HSU sub dealers in India and what is the ball park price range.
Additionally, if somebody can recommend a better sub in this price point, I am all ears. I am looking for sub that goes down to 20 with authority.
My room size is 28*12, but I will be listening across width ( from 10 feet distance).
Thanks.
28*12 is quite big so Better plan dual subs. Bic f12 or pl 200-ii duals will do justice for your room. Dual f-12 should cost you 60k and pl 200-ii 80k.

I think HSU have no dealership worldwide. One year ago when I contact them to buy a subwoofer, I have been replied with this:

Shipping to India is generally very expensive for us as we can only ship
via FedEx air service. It will likely cost more than the sub itself to ship,
to be honest. For service support, we are a pretty small company and
we don't have any authorized dealers/repair centers so you would
need to ship the part (not the entire sub) to us and cover for return
shipping.

Sincerely,
The Hsu Research Sales Team”

Don’t know the latest update !

Last edited:

HSU dont have any dealer they are direct sellers. I think there factory based in china and headoffice in US.So possibly no way to get a dealer in India, you will get used HSU sub please put enquiry in wanted session some of our fm might have one to go.HSU is a worth sub for the price

Check with Rythmik, HSU, etc if they are willing to ship to India. Might work out cheaper than buying here.

Last edited:
2 days back i sent a mail to HSU.. they are not dealing with India and they wont even ship to India itseems. for 55k budget i guess only option is SVS SB1000 .. else go fpr dual BIC's F12 ...

I have an HSU STF2 bought in 2011. Yes they did not ship it directly or even accept international credit card, so I ordered it through Borderlinx Conceirge.
HSU did set my sub for 220V usage, so no hassle of using the converter. It has been working great so far for me and I have no regrets!

Audire was the dealer for HSU during the years 2010. Back then, Audire was also dealing with SVS, but they dropped both the dealership. If you want musical subs then look no further than the Rythmik. The Rythmik L12, LV12F, LVX 12 and the L22 are great subs. XTZ 12.17 Edge is also a great sub for both music and movies. But if you prefer movies the most then you can go for the SVS. My personal preference would be 1.Rythmik, 2.XTZ and 3.SVS.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back