HT 300LM LED spotlights at Rs500

kaushik

Thanks Kaushik for the info. I just ordered the remote control.
This is something I wanted to have for a very long time for switching off the fan without getting up from the bed.

I am also looking for a remote with a timer function that will allow me to switch off my stereo say 30min after I go to sleep. Better still - a remote control that detects when I have gone to sleep and switches of the lights and stereo in my bedroom :)

Cree LED spotlights in good prices(Rs 500) for HT room .
Here:
E27 3 X 1W LED spot light down light cool white NEW - eBay (item 280515651796 end time Jan-27-11 23:01:10 PST)

order three at a time to avoid duty.

Add ebay india remote unit eBay India: E Remote Wireless Electrical Switch -2 Light/Fan Points (item 110629862403 end time 29-Jan-2011 03:35:16 IST)

you got remote controlled lighting for HT room(assuming HT stuff is there already)that save power too.

Whether the LED Lamps work at 220V (Its mentioned as 85-260v) ?

Cree LED spotlights in good prices(Rs 500) for HT room .
Here:
E27 3 X 1W LED spot light down light cool white NEW - eBay (item 280515651796 end time Jan-27-11 23:01:10 PST)

order three at a time to avoid duty.

Even if it works on 220 V, you will still need a special socket for the bulb. I am not sure whether that type of socket is available in India.
The LED drivers are like a SMPS takes wide voltages ,so it will very well work with 220V ac .
who told special socket needed , these are suitable for bulb holder .

Now Care fully read the link "Three LED spotlights with cree power LEDs is just 450Rs " good deal!
Assuming 1$=45Rs paypal conversion rate.

Last edited:
This is something I wanted to have for a very long time for switching off the fan without getting up from the bed.

I am also looking for a remote with a timer function that will allow me to switch off my stereo say 30min after I go to sleep. Better still - a remote control that detects when I have gone to sleep and switches of the lights and stereo in my bedroom :)
Use this remote eBay India: Remote switch Wireless - Small + Attractive + Powerful (item 110536472519 end time 17-Jan-2011 08:54:47 IST) , it has 4 device control , on the 4th one you can keep your stereo via timer circuit.
yes timer u build yourself in 1 hour like this one

Timer Circuits With 4060B - Electronics

The LED drivers are like a SMPS takes wide voltages ,so it will very well work with 220V ac .
who told special socket needed , these are suitable for bulb holder .

Now Care fully read the link "Three LED spotlights with cree power LEDs is just 450Rs " good deal!
Assuming 1$=45Rs paypal conversion rate.

Its only for one unit (3leds each 1w, total 3w)

the holder would have to of screw type & not the usual push in type as we use in india (as evident from the base of the bulb). such holders are available in india

Update:
I just got a mail from e-bay that they would refund my money in 5days because the dealer failed to ship the 'Remote' within the promised time frame. Wondering why they are posting if they cannot fulfill the order. Such a waste of time !

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back