HT of Projector, Screen and Samsung Q990B 11.1.4 Soundbar

maheswar.boggarapu

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Need some expert advise about setting up HT with just Projector, 120 inch screen and Samsung Q990B Sound bar ( No AV Reciever). Will this idea work ? As I am in rented house thought of this. Appreciate if you can suggest will this meet my needs ? Or Any other items I should buy considering. My overall budget is 2.5 to 2.7 lalhs.

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Need some expert advise about setting up HT with just Projector, 120 inch screen and Samsung Q990B Sound bar ( No AV Reciever). Will this idea work ? As I am in rented house thought of this. Appreciate if you can suggest will this meet my needs ? Or Any other items I should buy considering. My overall budget is 2.5 to 2.7 lalhs.
Welcome

If you feel that a large screen would give you enough "immersive" pleasure and sound could be compromised, this start might work.

Otherwise You may like to split the budget between a 1080p Projector and a "HTIB 5.1" package.

If HT is your thing:

My suggestion would be to get the best projector you can find. May be stretch the budget a bit more and splurge on the projector. The prices will never come down now with the OTT trend.

And two bookshelf speakers with a stereo amplifier like Marantz 6007.

Watch a movie or two. You'll be back here asking suggestions for AVR and speakers. :p

We will then help you wipe out your remaining savings. 🤣

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back