HTiB or AVR

Hi Aditya, it cost me around 1.15 for the entire setup (Denon, Taga SE, BIC). I got it last year from a authorised dealer in Chennai. I am sure the cost would have gone down since for the same spec.
Price maybe increased due to poor supply, can you please pm me.

Well you got most of the settings fine....Keep Dynamic Volume on Low.

Source if low then please go ahead and increase the same to 10 or even 12.

In terms of Audyssey setup, levels are done conservatively and hence you can try to increase each speaker by +1db and try.....

If possible, run audyssey again, you may need to possibly do this even at 12 midnight or 1am to get it right.

I use a Marantz SR6010 and after audyssey settings, I changed the option of MultiEq from "REFERENCE" to FLAT and it really brings out the best frequencies in the speakers I use and even output. Based on the specs of my speakers, I have carefully tweaked source levels and even increased speaker levels for all by 2db after audyssey setup. I have retained these settings and added the same for every upgrade I have done for AVRs.

All the best!
Hi can you suggest best/standard level setting for each speaker.Considering new to HT i m not abe to get it right levels,towers givening low volume and surround are at high.it wil be helpful if you share screen shot for the same

Hi can you suggest best/standard level setting for each speaker.Considering new to HT i m not abe to get it right levels,towers givening low volume and surround are at high.it wil be helpful if you share screen shot for the same

Best leves etc depends on the size n shape of the room. let Audyssey do the initial setup then you can increase the level of each speaker slow and gradually and check if its decent loud enough on the volumes you hear music or watch movies etc

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back