HTIB without subwoofer

ketansethi1987

Hi,

Is there any HTIB that comes without a subwoofer in it.

I already have DIY subs so want to save on the woofer part as I wont be using it at all.

Or what is the next HTIB after Yamaha YHT 196 that comes with an active subwoofer. Maybe ill sell that active sub or use it somewhere else.

Hi

I have not heard of an HTiB without a subwoofer, perhaps a google search would yield some results...else the other option is to purchase a system with sub then sell it...

Check the for sale by owner section or hi fi ads...sure you can do some mix and match and buy some stuff without a sub...

All the best

Hi

I have not heard of an HTiB without a subwoofer, perhaps a google search would yield some results...else the other option is to purchase a system with sub then sell it...

Check the for sale by owner section or hi fi ads...sure you can do some mix and match and buy some stuff without a sub...

All the best

Doubt if you will get one without a sub. best option is to get a receiver and a speaker package roughly of equivalent value and within your budget.

Doubt if you will get one without a sub. best option is to get a receiver and a speaker package roughly of equivalent value and within your budget.

My buget is 25k woukd buy yamaha yht 196 but I dont think i can get an avr plus 5 speakers in that budget.

And i want to stick to this budget only. Do not want to by avr and fronts right now and then centrr and surrounds later on.

Try the Boston Acoustics XS satellites which come without sub- available at INR 2750 a piece at htstore.in. Other option could be buying the JBL control one speakers.

Try the Boston Acoustics XS satellites which come without sub- available at INR 2750 a piece at htstore.in. Other option could be buying the JBL control one speakers.

2750 x 5 = 13750

What do i pair these with. I dont think there comes an avr at 11250. If did it would have been a hit already

I think 196 is the only best option in this budget

Hi Ketan,

Look at the preowned section For Sale by Owner or Hi Fi ads....you may just strike GOLD and get something great with your limited budget...

OLX too has some sweet deals....since you are based in Delhi...check on these options..

https://www.olx.in/newdelhi/q-avr/

https://www.olx.in/newdelhi/tv-video-audio/q-speakers/

You will need to search a little bit harder due to budget constraints

All the best

Hi,

Thank you very much for the link.

I searched olx and typed home theater, htib etc but typing avr never came to my mind.

I was planing to buy yamaha yht 196 and went for audition yesterday and i was surprised when i listened to it. It did not sound at all as is described by anyone using it. Frankly speaking i didnt like it at all. Then auditioned sony iv300 which sounded better but i knew i shall not go for that. We auditioned pioneer 032 i gues and it was much better than yanaha and also had usb. It is priced 32k but there was this last demo piece available they offered it for a price of 23k plus logitech bluetooth receiver. Went to buy it today but did not as the condition was not very good. Finaly planing to buy new 032 pioneer or maybe something from olx.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back