Htpc case

Thanks Spiro - I just need to finalize what should I pick. How about Cooler Master elite 310 - I don't want it to look like an AVR and pretty much make it a tower.

Well check powersuppy & your PC config.It shld match.

coElement & spiro - u can check Antec case available at itdepot.com for abt 7500/- 'with' SMPS.

Even if one buys an iball baby with good smps it will cost abt 5000/-.

So if u like it then i guess its a question of whether u want to go for 2500/- extra for the looks.

I use the Silverstone LC10B-E which I got from Primeabgb for Rs 7500/=, it a full size case, excellent cooling and very very good looking.:)

I would recommend Silverstone to anybody for its built quality.:clapping:

I am using a Gigabyte 500WPSU(very silent) and Cooler Master cooler for the CPU.

I did not want all that jazz of Vfd screen etcetc in the front since I use a XGA projector and need the room to be really dark for the the real cinematic effect.

HTPC case may give better cooling & reduce noise. Other than that & look,you dont get much for money.

Dont like antec's designs, they seem too pc inspired.

I'm looking at an ahanix d5 case but the only issue with it is it uses a 300w psu. I need 500 and costs 7k

DSC01983.jpg

The controls in the case (Forward, Play etc). Do they work only for the music played off the CD/ DVDDrive (or) for music played off the hard disk also

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back