Hunt for Rechargeable batteries, GP-Recyko * Sanyo eneloop * Camelion Always Ready???

nandakumar2008

I went to T.Nagar (Chennai) today to know the battery pricing for my camera..

1) Camelion Alwaysready 4 x 2100mAH + Camelion Plain Charger = 700

2) GP Recyko 4 x 2100 mAH + Gp powerbank Charger = 490 + 275 = 770

3) Sanyo eneloop 4 x 2100 mAH = 385+385 = 770 (NO charger available seperately ;) )

Which one is best VFM and gives long life.........

Thanks

Re: Hunt for Rechargeable batteries, GP-Recyko * Sanyo eneloop * Camelion Always Read

I have a bunch of eneloops and they are by far the best buy I did last year. Excellent choice if you get them on sale.

I went to T.Nagar (Chennai) today to know the battery pricing for my camera..

1) Camelion Alwaysready 4 x 2100mAH + Camelion Plain Charger = 700

2) GP Recyko 4 x 2100 mAH + Gp powerbank Charger = 490 + 275 = 770

3) Sanyo eneloop 4 x 2100 mAH = 385+385 = 770 (NO charger available seperately ;) )

Which one is best VFM and gives long life.........

Thanks

Re: Hunt for Rechargeable batteries, GP-Recyko * Sanyo eneloop * Camelion Always Read

eneloops are rated very highly. 2500mah may be more expensive but last longer.Thats a really good price. Normally for 700 to 800 one gets 800mah not 2100mah.
cheers

enoloope are better,many proffetionals use uniross.Energizer too better.
I used GP(6/10), Uniross(8/10).

trusted gray market shops will help if you know any such outlets,
you can also get the GP 4pack..as GP is also very good,
chargers come cheap ...recently i took a camelion charger @ 180/- bajaj complex,near national mrkt bangalore.

Sometimes..cheap batteries last long too ..Long time back i took 30Rs pair 'sanyo'written batteries (sure china product).. they were going 500+ charges..that too on a local 60Rs charger! :lol:

Not an expert; this is the advice I've picked up from others.

If you are an occasional user of your camera, the eneloops (or equiv) are way the best, because they will keep the charge, whereas with the normal kind, when you take the camera off the shelf... flat batteries.

However, for regular users, I've heard that the eneloops give slightly less mileage per charge.

But where i bring original eneloop batteries in chennai?

pls suggest a good charger with auto cut-off?

Is it ok to buy Gp Combo because i think it should be original every where...

otherwise please let me know how to find the genuine ones.....

please reply

GP backed by Godrej warrenty,Uniross last longer than GP.
(I tried with Canon570)

Finally i wish to settle in camelion combo is this ok?????

please urgent....

Finally i wish to settle in camelion combo is this ok?????

please urgent....

Sit in Siddhasana, close your eyes and meditate on your desires ... the answer will come :)

Cheers

hi nandakumar
if you want more number of shots from a single charge, go for the normal Sanyo 2700 rather than the eneloop. i have been using them and they are fabulous. will cost you around Rs.450 a pair. but make sure you buy from a reliable shop so that you get the genuine one.

Sit in Siddhasana, close your eyes and meditate on your desires ... the answer will come :)

Cheers
:D

Yep... it is only a pack of batteries, after all.

But hey, it is an expensive pack of batteries and it is a drag if one finds them dead in a few months time!

Croma has them. I got mine from there.

The 1900mAh eneloops last longer in my Canon flash than the 2700mAh Sony batteries. If its a high current application, there's no replacement for Eneloops. The flash recycle times are ridiculously low with eneloops.

Re: Sanyo eneloop

Hi ROC,

I tried Croma, Indiranagar for Sanyo Eneloops. They said that they don't carry them (they had Uniross Hybridos). Can you tell me which Croma did you buy your Eneloops in?

Regards,
Prasad Redkar.

I have been hunting for Eneloops recently. Had seen them few months back in Hypercity. But now NO one seems to have it!!

Hi Reju,
I have been buying from EBay - user technogazet, 4 2000maH for Rs. 630 or so, free shipping. HE even called me up to check if I have received the item.

I have been hunting for Eneloops recently. Had seen them few months back in Hypercity. But now NO one seems to have it!!

Alfa Mumbai...But do NOT have grey stock,it is with bill n warentee.

( Should have called last week,had to visit Alfa twice in week.May go to Alfa this week ,just call this eve.)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back