My current set consists of-
Marantz 7.1 Receiver SR5005- 48k
Polk Audio TSI 500- Floor standards- 40k
Polk Centre Speaker- CS 20- 16k
Polk Audia Micro Pro 1000 -1200 W sub- 32k
WD Live Media hub - 1 Tb.- 220 Usd
Samsung DVD recorder- 250 Usd
Audio quest and audio research cables.- 4k

I did a lot of research in building up the above set up. In all ,I found the Polks to offer max value for Money.

If I was not go for Polks ,then the speakers would be from our own Indian brand known as "Cadence" from Pune and a valve amp ,also from Cadence.
I would have waited a little to save for that.

I want to rig up a second sub- preferably the same micro pro 1000.

Cheers,
naj

Except M-Audio 2496 card items in my signature contain the whole setup i have in living room...

Last edited:
Notebook/SD CRT TV as source

Nuforce udac 1 when used with the notebook for music (lossless files)
- Bought for Rs.4200/- last year.
Audioengine A5 Active bookshelves - Rs.18,000/-
Audioengine AS8 Subwoofer - Rs.17,500/-

Re: I am HOOKED on to this Setup...Currently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a lot of research in building up the above set up. In all ,I found the Polks to offer max value for Money.

If I was not go for Polks ,then the speakers would be from our own Indian brand known as "Cadence" from Pune and a valve amp ,also from Cadence.

Cheers,
naj

I'm a Polk Fan too, after a lot of research over a year, Its true they offer a real VFM and even competes with speakers which are almost two or more times the cost of it.

Re: I am HOOKED on to this Setup...Currently

Cheers,
naj

I'm a Polk Fan too, after a lot of research over a year, Its true they offer a real VFM and even competes with speakers which are almost two or more times the cost of it.

Bang on Target - My Monsters are sounding better by the hour and are really jelling well with Denon 3312 :clapping:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back