I am John New Here

John64

I have Denon AVR-X1400H. Few days back it have problems with Dolby functions. Volume control is not working. but can control through remote. all the sound modes working except dolby surround and DTS Neural Modes. in those two modes sound comes too low and distorted. I tried to setup speakers once again. no out put comes from center speaker. I am residing near chennai, Tamilnadu. Any one knows a good service center in chennai please guide me.

I have Denon AVR-X1400H. Few days back it have problems with Dolby functions. Volume control is not working. but can control through remote. all the sound modes working except dolby surround and DTS Neural Modes. in those two modes sound comes too low and distorted. I tried to setup speakers once again. no out put comes from center speaker. I am residing near chennai, Tamilnadu. Any one knows a good service center in chennai please guide me.
Checkout Power electronics. They are good at service

Welcome to the Forum. Do check out all rules and various sections.

Please post your query in the Denon Ownership thread or create a post in HT section for better responses.

MaSh

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

Back