I am listening to Heartfelt by Fourplay

Anil

If you are a smooth jazz lover then this is an outstanding CD which you should have in your collection. Of special note is the recording quality. Its reference quality, no doubt. The instruments all sound so musical with not a hint of digital edginess. I particularly like the way the drums sound. They are real drums and not that synthersized drum machine sound so many artist use to save money.

heartfelt.jpg

I simply love track 10 (Going back home) where Larry Carlton is absolutely marvelous, the nice soft upbeat strumming of each string just makes you wanna buy his solo albums which are very hard to find.

If you are a smooth jazz lover then this is an outstanding CD which you should have in your collection. Of special note is the recording quality. Its reference quality, no doubt. The instruments all sound so musical with not a hint of digital edginess. I particularly like the way the drums sound. They are real drums and not that synthersized drum machine sound so many artist use to save money.

Fourplay is one of my top favourite groups of all time. Their rendition of Isley brother's Between the Sheets is just phenomenol and so are many other songs. I listen to them atleast once a week. Esp. when you ahve some wine and your favourite partner next to you. Its the catalyst that brings things closer!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back