I had a dream...

Subbu68

A Sunday morning I am sitting in my living room after a shower, prayer and breakfast. I hear a commotion outside the door. Some twenty or more people come trooping in. Gents, ladies, children. I have never seen them in my life. They all came in and took seat wherever they could. I went around getting myself introduced with each one of them.

Ha, so these are the guys who comment and like my posts on HFV and their families!!!

Now how to treat them. My wife does not know. I have to inform her. Where is my phone? Oh.. HFV FMs will want to hear my little system. That is in another house. How to take them all there?

And thinking all these and worried suddenly I woke up realizing it was just a dream and I was on my bed and the bedside clock showed on it's blue LCD it is 2:30 am on 16 December 2022 😢😢😢

A Sunday morning I am sitting in my living room after a shower, prayer and breakfast. I hear a commotion outside the door. Some twenty or more people come trooping in. Gents, ladies, children. I have never seen them in my life. They all came in and took seat wherever they could. I went around getting myself introduced with each one of them.

Ha, so these are the guys who comment and like my posts on HFV and their families!!!

Now how to treat them. My wife does not know. I have to inform her. Where is my phone? Oh.. HFV FMs will want to hear my little system. That is in another house. How to take them all there?

And thinking all these and worried suddenly I woke up realizing it was just a dream and I was on my bed and the bedside clock showed on it's blue LCD it is 2:30 am on 16 December 2022 😢😢😢
I had a dream that some mid 20s forumers are yelling at me for my opinions on TV choices. Some really rabid unmarried angry young men 20 years younger than me yelling at me with no respect.

It did happen once in television message board but i just thought they are young blood with lack of respect imbedded in them that i should stay away from this forum but came back seeking a solar solution for my energy savings requirement after a couple of months of restraining from posting here. I value experienced and polite posters like you but cant stand some know all head weights in their mid 20s trying to advice or order others.

Last edited:

All I remember from my dream book years and years ago is that what matters is how you felt about each thing. Dream-interp is 100% DIY as symbol meanings are individual :) For example, if you were angry about something or embarrassed or whatever. Visiting can mean some aspect of your life, and I think we nailed the easy one. It can mean sometimes that someone from an element of this part of life can help in your daily waking life. The feelings about each thing are the clues (for only you to understand). For example, if you were bored with everybody, you might be bored with that aspect of your life, etc. Receiving guests can mean you are ready to accept some new challenge or interest which will extend your capability. Lots of interesting symbols, but only you know what they mean.

Seriously, I think it all means you're living right :)

PS Thanks for the hospitality, lovely place and we understand your wife not being as much of an audio-person but we like her a lot anyway :)

In my case it would probably be breakfast religiously, maybe shower but no prayer.
We will need a Freudian expert to decipher why your system is in another house and not within reach.
Prayer, morning shower, breakfast is personal IMHO. I know many of my colleagues who don't breakfast and live on ☕☕☕☕☕

Having done this for maybe half a century or more, that is the way of life for me :)

Prayer, morning shower, breakfast is personal IMHO. I know many of my colleagues who don't breakfast and live on ☕☕☕☕☕

Having done this for maybe half a century or more, that is the way of life for me :)
Yes, you are right. Very personal absolutely. I am under the half century mark but not by much. I have not adhered to anything too much in all my time. My comment was meant to be in jest. Let me not derail and lets get back to your thread. 😀

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back