I have no clue how to start with a budget home theatre setup. Help me masters!

What if I buy Denon AVR-X550BT and TAGA Harmony TAV-606 SE ? or the 3072 receivers and TAGA Harmony TAV-606 SE ? Will the difference be substantial compared to the 3072 HTiB for a living room?
Yes, that will be definitely better than any HTIB but you will have to buy a subwoofer too to complete the system, so the overall cost will be easily twice the cost of HTIB.

This is so confusing
I don't have much knowledge about HT but just wanted to share you can go for taga harmony 506 v2 instead of 606 se if you want to save money for sub woofer.
Actually i am also in same boat looking for home theater under 20k but now budget increased by atleast 50% within a day.
I found taga harmony 506 speaker set at amazon but currently out of stock and to my surprise many people bought it for 15-16k in 2018 which is unbelievable to me.

Not sure if you've seen it - this video might give you some ideas.
Aswin, you have given a lot of importance to Atmos. Are you aware of the following?

All the best.
Hi @aswinrulez,
I suggest you can go slow to start off with. With your budget you can set up something that can sound better than a sound bar and you may need to have some patience and add components one by one.

If you buy the Polk S15, it can too definitely serve the purpose of being fronts but adding a sub will be a must and at a later stage you can always move it as surrounds.
just my 2 cents!

Regards,
Som
1840 doesn't support atmos. Even if you get the speakers, it won't work.
Pioneer HTP-076 - will cost you around 35-42k, few online reviews & demo videos are available on YouTube.

If you plan to build - You could look at Denon 1600H / 2600H AVR (48k-55k) + Q Acoustics 3020i / PSB Alpha P3 / Wharfedale D320 (18-25k)
After days of reading and bothering the members, I have finally decided to go via custom setup for about 60k. Thank you all for guiding me but I am not totally done yet.

I have decided to go for the Yamaha 3072 receiver alone(33k in amazon) and the Taga Harmony 606SE if I get it for around 30k. I got a dealer info from Chennai that sold for 33k to a member in this forum. If not then the Taga harmony 506. I will also be getting the receiver offline as I heard the warranty is not valid for online purchase. Please let me know if anyone thinks of a better setup. I heard that 506 and 606 are good enough without woofers. I will eventually add woofers once I save up for it.

If anyone can compare the Yamaha YHT-3072 vs Denon X250BT that will super helpful as I am not sure what all I should be looking for besides the obvious and they both fall around the same price range.

How much does installation usually cost? Also, I don't have a wall close to the backside of my sofa. So would it be wise to keep the rear speakers on a stand or mount it on the wall about 4 feet behind the sofa.

Can anyone help me understand which is better Denon AVR-X250BT and Yamaha HTR-3072 5.1 Channel AV Receiver? As mentioned before, I have decided to go with TAV-506 v.2 Set 5.0 Speaker Package. Trying to find the right AVR to go with it for around 30k.

I don't have much knowledge about HT but just wanted to share you can go for taga harmony 506 v2 instead of 606 se if you want to save money for sub woofer.
Actually i am also in same boat looking for home theater under 20k but now budget increased by atleast 50% within a day.
I found taga harmony 506 speaker set at amazon but currently out of stock and to my surprise many people bought it for 15-16k in 2018 which is unbelievable to me.
HT route is like a rabbit hole and once u started, upgrade addiction will come in and that's damn worse like drug addiction.. U won't be able to stop it..just kidding..but its true.

Can anyone help me understand which is better Denon AVR-X250BT and Yamaha HTR-3072 5.1 Channel AV Receiver? As mentioned before, I have decided to go with TAV-506 v.2 Set 5.0 Speaker Package. Trying to find the right AVR to go with it for around 30k.
Around 30k you can get X550BT and X250BT for very much under 24k but is it really worth paying extra for X550BT? I dont have much idea, but i believe not.
Experienced FMs can tell you more.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back