I phone or Samsung Galaxy S

soundofmusic

After I heard from one of my friend that both these Phones can be used as a remote to control audio video equipment and can be used to stream internet radio ( yes I am a Novice in cell phones). I am planning to buy any of these devices. Strictly these are not for talking , I will not even insert a sim. Which Phone is better in terms of features and reliability.

thanks in advance.

After I heard from one of my friend that both these Phones can be used as a remote to control audio video equipment and can be used to stream internet radio ( yes I am a Novice in cell phones). I am planning to buy any of these devices. Strictly these are not for talking , I will not even insert a sim. Which Phone is better in terms of features and reliability.

thanks in advance.

In that case, why even a phone? The iPod Touch is the thing you need. It can do DLNA/uPnP (With apps), can be used a Foobar/iTunes Remote and with the new TataSky bubble thingy can even be used to control the STB.

There are some nice Remote apps and add-on accessories that can make the iOS device a "Very Expensive Universal Remote". If you have an HTPC then the Logitech Mouse app is the best wireless mouse i've used in ages for an HTPC.

thanks in advance.

Buy Sony's tablet. It's got a universal remote control built into it. :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back