I.S.C.T - Magnitute 7.3 - Sub with dual 12" PR's ....

UpperCut

Hi there,
Im new here but I thought that I will share a couple of Images with you of my latest build up Sub! The last couple of days I was covering the unit and now just raw assembled it to take some Images etc.

Please note that I used an 8 & a 10 speaker chassis in these Images, but none of these two is the actual speaker I want to use which means as much as that I want a 12 but have made it the way to swap around anyway! This build up also can have just one (1) PR or two (2) on the side so the red backing plate at this stage is a blank which will be Artistically Enhanced with something not sure as yet on that.

So all in all this unit has around 35 liter internal volume, but as it is build with the I.S.C.T (Innovative Slice Construction Technique) it cold be anything between 25 to about 60 liter (08 to 2.1 cuFt). The weight of it is 40++ Kg I have not check it as yet, but with the 10 chassis in it I had very great difficulties to move it around (and I'm a 6.1" - 185 cm / 106 kg person).

rgs UpperCut

BuildTypeA Size1-001A.jpg

BuildTypeA Size1-001B.jpg

BuildTypeA Size1-001C.jpg

BuildTypeA Size1-001D.jpg

Hi there again,

Just picked up the 'Artistically Enhanced' painted panels from the Artist. New Zealand Maori Art & Colours as a lay in for the side panels intended for my no.2 enclosure! Pls, see below

Picturea 164aa.jpg

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back