I want to upgrade my Home theater system,suggestions needed

idlefriend

Hi Experts,
I have wharfeadle DX 1 home theater system connected with Old yamaha receiver.Now I want upgrade a new receiver.I am thinking about Denon X 1100W home theater which is having 44K cost in Hyderabad vector systems.

I also want to upgrade my system 5.1 to 7.1.I asked about this in vector systems the guys suggesting me to take book shelves(floor stand) front speakers and rest of speakers can use as 7.1 system.
He is suggesting me ECO brand speakers comes around 23K.so my doubts are is these brand is good and the speakers are worth??If not please suggest me the front speakers with in same price.

Thanks in Advance.

sir whats the reason for the upgrade ? whats ur expectation in ur upgrade?
most of the movies are in 5.1 soundtrack only , very rarely true 7.1 track available i have recently downgrade my system to 5.1 from 7.1

sir whats the reason for the upgrade ? whats ur expectation in ur upgrade?
most of the movies are in 5.1 soundtrack only , very rarely true 7.1 track available i have recently downgrade my system to 5.1 from 7.1

I want to decode dolby digital plus audio now it iwll come in HD DTh STB.Now Star is testing Star select HD movie channel with Dolby digital plus audio.so in future all HD channels will come in DD+ audio only.So I want upgrade 5.1 to 7.1 system.Might be now a days all movies coming in 5.1 channel but surely they will come in 7.1 channel in near future.

Yes.. You can upgrade to 7.1 AVR, replace the fronts with a BS that fits your budget... Make a 7.1 either with front heights (or) surround back whichever suits your room..

Might be now a days all movies coming in 5.1 channel but surely they will come in 7.1 channel in near future.
AYlgpr

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back