ICE for Honda Amaze

hey dsinghania

Congratulations on your purchase and wishing you many more happy miles ahead.
IMO there is no need of amp. I also had amaze emt and my setup is:

Head Unit: pioneer avh x8590bt
speaker front and rear: rockford punch series p16-s components

I am getting really decent sound and bass also with it.As you know in rare tray there is not so much space for coaxial speaker so i decide to fit components in both sides.

Hai Mohit
I am getting my Amze by this month end and planning for the pioneer avh x8590bt only. Can you post some photo's of the same, how does it look in the dash board. Have to tried the app radio function

Got My Honda Amaze few weeks back. The quality of HU is mediocre at best, thanks to the rear tray speakers, 4 inchers with no tweeter. Front door speakers have decent sound but they need proper damping, with louder volume, the door covers may dance :)

What are my options for rear speakers, I do not use front speakers much and have used rear boxes having JBL 6X9 in my old wagon R. I want good (3 way) speakers for back and suggestions for fitment w/o voiding warranty.

I had a hard time finding a rear speaker for Amaze as the space is very shallow, none of the Kickers and RFs i tried fit in that space, finally I was able to get a digital designs 6.5 Coax shallow maount, its a descent speaker bought it for 6.5K in Delhi.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back