iFi Audio India

hydra

Over the last few months, a few members had been in touch with me (I had posted a review of the iDAC earlier on), wondering how they could buy iFi-Audio products in India.

At the time I had posted the review, Design Build was the dealer & distributor for iFi Products in India. Over the last few months, I'm given to understand that iFi Audio products were not available officially in India via a dealer/distributor.

In the interim period while iFi Audio appoints an official Dealer/Distributor in India, under official arrangement with iFi-Audio, Design Build will be importing and supporting iFi Audio Products with official warranty.

iFi Audio products will be imported against orders, and will be given warranty support officially in India.

Those of you who have bought iFi Audio products within India from the dealers/distributor (earlier on) will be given warranty support by Design Build.

I was told that even iFi products bought from outside India will be repaired at the official service center in Kochi, but against payment, and not under warranty.

Design Build informed me that this arrangement has been made so that current customers continue to enjoy official warranty support for their products, and so that iFi products will continue to be available for purchase within India, with official warranty.

Design Build Pvt. Ltd.
574B, Kusumagiri PO,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
Phone: 0484-2421731, 2421732, 2421733
Mr. Santosh Prabhu: +91 9846873949.

Note: I am in no way officially associated with iFi Audio or with Design Build. Design Build are very good friends (I'm also their customer), and that's how I came to know about all this. I'm posting this information here for the benefit of the forum members.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back