IFI ZEN One Signature

New minimalist DAC only from IFI
I have found ifi products consistently good. All except for the itube that does nothing tuby. They had a product called ifi nano ione which had similar features as the zen one signature you mentioned. At 17k, the nano ione matched dacs costing 10 times as much in performance.
This new product looks similar to their zen dac signature except that they have removed the volume control and headphone amp sections, which is actually a good thing.

I have found ifi products consistently good. All except for the itube that does nothing tuby. They had a product called ifi nano ione which had similar features as the zen one signature you mentioned. At 17k, the nano ione matched dacs costing 10 times as much in performance.
This new product looks similar to their zen dac signature except that they have removed the volume control and headphone amp sections, which is actually a good thing.
Any other DAC with similiar features within the same price range or 10k more ? need usb and bluetooth connectivity

Been using the Zen One Signature dac for few weeks now. Fabulous tonal quality, this is making me listen to my CDs again. Even the AirPlay2 quality from iPad is very good.
Having listened to several DACs around the 70k-1.2L range , I’d say the One punches way , way above its price.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back