Importing used (unboxed) Speakers to india from ebay.com

ajay1305

Recently i saw an ad on Ebay.com for used Yamaha NS b20 speakers they are in very good condition. however they are mentioned as used . i want those speakers badly.I found another ad which mentioned as "New other"(opened Box) they are available for importing into india. how can i get them through customs . how do i instruct seller so that it will go though customs without any problem. please help

Last edited:
It is better to avoid this type of heavy weight sales, especially from ebay. If it is reaches safely to you, you are lucky otherwise no one is responsible for your money and speakers.Once you placed the order you can't cancel it and the complaint deadline dates also closed because they take 3-4 weeks times for delivery. If u want used stuff in cheap rates try in olx or quicker.

What is the cost of speakers in US and in India, What is the actual and package weight of the speakers, what is the L B H of the packing. Please provide these details. I can exactly tell you is it worth Importing it or not. I can also tell you the Method of importing.

NB: Importing used electronics is banned in India so be warned. There is a way out.

Balagopalan

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back