In a dilemma

zoozoo

Hello

Can someone please help. I'm in a dilemma over 2 headphones. One is from Beyerdynamic & the other one from Sound Magic. Both of them are in-ear with mic. I wish to know which ones do I chose. I love bass but not a bass head. Want to use these with my HTC One, which has Beats audio drivers built in. Beats Audio headphones would have been better but they are way out of my budget. The ones which I have short listed are

1. Sound Magic E10 ( the with mic version )
2. Beyerdyamic Mxp 50Ie

Which among the above 2 is a better headphone manufacturing company.

Thanks in advance members.

Hello

Can someone please help. I'm in a dilemma over 2 headphones. One is from Beyerdynamic & the other one from Sound Magic. Both of them are in-ear with mic. I wish to know which ones do I chose. I love bass but not a bass head. Want to use these with my HTC One, which has Beats audio drivers built in. Beats Audio headphones would have been better but they are way out of my budget. The ones which I have short listed are

1. Sound Magic E10 ( the with mic version )
2. Beyerdyamic Mxp 50Ie

Which among the above 2 is a better headphone manufacturing company.

Thanks in advance members.

"Which among the above 2 is a better headphone manufacturing company."
honestly i cannot comment on that and most probably no once can give a definiteve answer as each company makes products that can be best in their segment.

coming back to question ? whats the budget ?
you want IN-EAR or HEADPHONES ?

beyerdyamic have got wondeful headphones again they are in range which can be considered expensive for starters..

soundmagic has some real good VFM IEM's

and dr dre beats.... no way.. even if i have money.. not others too.. you can achieve far better results in similar price zones...

"Which among the above 2 is a better headphone manufacturing company."
honestly i cannot comment on that and most probably no once can give a definiteve answer as each company makes products that can be best in their segment.

coming back to question ? whats the budget ?
you want IN-EAR or HEADPHONES ?

beyerdyamic have got wondeful headphones again they are in range which can be considered expensive for starters..

soundmagic has some real good VFM IEM's

and dr dre beats.... no way.. even if i have money.. not others too.. you can achieve far better results in similar price zones...

Thanks theironhorse. Both of the above models are IEMs with mic. I'm looking for an IEM to be used with my HTC phone. Both of them are in below Rs 2500 and are available thru Snapdeal. So now do you suggest Beyerdyamic or Soundmagic ?

Thanks theironhorse. Both of the above models are IEMs with mic. I'm looking for an IEM to be used with my HTC phone. Both of them are in below Rs 2500 and are available thru Snapdeal. So now do you suggest Beyerdyamic or Soundmagic ?

sound magic have earned some reputation. thanks to their musical IEM's in budget range. i have heard the mid-fi cans from beyerdynamics and none from their IEM's range and i doubt they will have anything substantial at that price point. maybe they just want to penetrate the market with a product. my take will be to go for Sound Magic. if you double your budget thats when Klipsh comes into picture.
check proaudiohome

Earphones

start your hunt from here.. good dealer. no personal affiliation. have dealt with him before and the owner itself has good info on audio. ships at home and gives warranty.

snapdeal : i will personally stay away..

Thanks for help making a decision. Proaudio I know. Had purchased an IEM a few years back. The deal was fantastic.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back