INDIQ - 10 Inch SubWoofer X 2 (how is the brand)

When you say set does it include 2 x 10" subs along with amp or 1 x 10 " sub with amp?

Its a bit unclear from the website as well. it says 1 sub in description but shows 2 subs in pictures

I have verified you get 2 10" subs with an external amplifier for 56K, shipping extra.

If you are in Bangalore or Hyderabad then you can visit their showroom for a demo. If you do please record it and share your experience.

Last edited:
I would not like to take this further. But bluntly stating a product just because it is made in India, does not quantify to be stated as over priced. A particular product like the above mentioned sub maybe so, then do a parallel comparison and justify the same.

That said, yes, imported products do have a mark-up in terms of duties and taxes, but that said most are made in China, where the manufacturing cost is many a times below that of in India and will essentially cover the price difference.

So a generalized statement is better avoided.
It is up to an individual to decide if Indian audio products can match the performances of those made abroad.
But when you find something that is good then honour the price if it matches up to something that equates one that has crossed the seven seas.

You have a valid point but I think most of the products are just assembled in India and all the parts come from China because of cheap labour. We don't have a infrastructure as well as cheap labor (exploitation) as in China.

International brands usually have the world as a market. The reason they can price it that way is because they can move volumes. Indian companies expect a couple (In audio business) do not have a market beyond Indian borders ( for now), So International brands have a advantage over it. Also look at the number of international brands that we can buy within India. If India has 5 brands that cater to products around say 50k rupees, there must be more 10 times the number of brands crowding up the market.
Let alone the marketing prowess that these companies deploy to keep their products in the limelight all year long. Something that needs a lot of money and time as companies have been pushing their brand names across for decades.

okay, lot of discussion happening .. Let me contribute my 2 cents.

I was in the market for a Power Amp of around 100-200wpc, 8Ohms.

Contacted Indiq on email & Amit called. We had an hour long discussion - he came across as knowledgeable, courteous and someone who fully stands behind his products.

I have no experience of how good or bad they are, but listing below few points that he conveyed, which will give confidence to potential buyers :

• 3 year old company . All products are hand made in India. They have done 50-60 Installation in Bangalore and pan-India. No complaints yet.

• 15 day (or some such period) - Try it out , if you don't like it , return to them (Shipping cost will be deducted) - get your money back.

• They have 3 year warranty on their products. Initial few days - anything happens, they will replace.
  • Defect in 1 year- both side shipping inclusive on them, thereon- you have to pay to ship the product to them

• Extended warranty available for 3rd & 4 th year

• FULL Price Upgrade pathway : you buy the Gold speakers/package and wanna upgrade?
  • Np, just pay the difference of 30K any time during the 3/5 year cycle and you get the Platinum package.
This is what I remember/recollect . Dont go quoting me on this. If one is really interested, reach out to them - you may get a better price.

Contacted Indiq on email & Amit called. We had an hour long discussion - he came across as knowledgeable, courteous and someone who fully stands behind his products.

I have no experience of how good or bad they are, but listing below few points that he conveyed, which will give confidence to potential buyers :

• 3 year old company . All products are hand made in India. They have done 50-60 Installation in Bangalore and pan-India. No complaints yet.

• 15 day (or some such period) - Try it out , if you don't like it , return to them (Shipping cost will be deducted) - get your money back.

• They have 3 year warranty on their products. Initial few days - anything happens, they will replace.
  • Defect in 1 year- both side shipping inclusive on them, thereon- you have to pay to ship the product to them

• FULL Price Upgrade pathway : you buy the Gold speakers/package and wanna upgrade?
  • Np, just pay the difference of 30K any time during the 3/5 year cycle and you get the Platinum package.
This is what I remember/recollect . Dont go quoting me on this. If one is really interested, reach out to them - you may get a better price.
Very proud to see an Indian company with such a fair and open offering. Clearly backing their products.

When you say set does it include 2 x 10" subs along with amp or 1 x 10 " sub with amp?

Its a bit unclear from the website as well. it says 1 sub in description but shows 2 subs in pictures
Hi
The Subwoofer came in a pair as I have checked with them when I went for a audition, so this package includes 2 x 10" sealed Subwoofer boxes and a external amplifier @ 46k GST and shipping costs extra.

Thanks for sharing. This shows the confidence of the company on their products.

Thats a great price for dual sealed sub IMHO. But definitely requires audition. I have held my purchase/ custom build decision on sub. This seems like a decent option. Keeping in my list.

Hi
The Subwoofer came in a pair as I have checked with them when I went for a audition, so this package includes 2 x 10" sealed Subwoofer boxes and a external amplifier @ 46k GST and shipping costs extra.
How are these subs in comparison to Polk HTS10, Polk Dsw 10, Bic America Pl200 II and SVS. Do you think the dual subs are better than the rest? How is the quality of subs and speakers from Indiq Audio?

How are these subs in comparison to Polk HTS10, Polk Dsw 10, Bic America Pl200 II and SVS. Do you think the dual subs are better than the rest? How is the quality of subs and speakers from Indiq Audio?

anyone from Bangalore who already auditioned can compare the SQ with same category subs . please share your opinion

The whole point is International brands are expensive in India because of 30%-40% custom duties and logistic charges on import.
Ex- Polk Ri a7 in the US is $220 approx INR 15400. The same product in India sells for INR 66K thats a huge price difference.

What I am saying is If we have a comparable made in India brand it should cost in the range of 15-20 K considering there are no custom duties involved. But what Indian brands do is they compare their pricing with International brands pricing after import (66K). Hope now you get what I am trying to say. I have been saying the same thing again and again in this post but most of the sentimental users don't get this. I cant be more clear than this.

Because the same Indian brand doesn't have to pay taxes and other duties, and multiple distributor margins when compared to what a foreign brand has to pay for importing their equipment here

Most of them make in China with some Chinese company having mass production facilities. They also have advantage of wider market and mass production. These advantages nullify duty etc. Indian companies have to pay higher real estate charges, costlier electricity, costlier labour. They also need to import parts which obviously attracts duty. They have smaller reach and market. They also have EVEN BIGGER disadvantage of our ATTITUDE.

So, If they demand a price for quality, it shouldn't be a problem. Most international brands already jack up prices, sell second rung & previous generation products in India. Almost all operate in cartels fixing prices.

If you are happily suffering all these smilingly, Why not pay proper prices to Indian companies?

So, If they demand a price for quality, it shouldn't be a problem. Most international brands already jack up prices, sell second rung & previous generation products in India. Almost all operate in cartels fixing prices.

If you are happily suffering all these smilingly, Why not pay proper prices to Indian companies?
Of course, that's what I was saying, if price is equivalent to the quality, I would more than prefer it if it was Indian made.

Hi
I went for Norge amplifier audition, I didn't audition these Subwoofer pair, I can't comment on their performance but build quality was looking very good.

Hi
I went for Norge amplifier audition, I didn't audition these Subwoofer pair, I can't comment on their performance but their build quality was looking very good.

You have a valid point but I think most of the products are just assembled in India and all the parts come from China because of cheap labour. We don't have a infrastructure as well as cheap labor (exploitation) as in China.
Cheap Labour and China no longer go along well. Since last 5-7 years concepts like worker medical schemes (aka ESIC) worker pension scheme etc have come into picture and changed the equation quite a bit. But yeah unlike India there is free hire and fire policy. From my Chinese friends I understand that entry level Chinese helper cost more than double that of entry level Indian workers. But where they are excelling over India is the efficiency of working. We find that a typical Chinese mason for example can do 2.5 times work of typical Indian counterpart.

coming over to Indiq audio subwoofers, I met Amit ji over at his house last week and took demo of Platinum Anchal’s in stereo mode as well as 7.2 home theatre setup with 2 10” subwoofers. I found the sub woofer performance to be satisfactory for the price point. Build quality is pretty good. The bass was tight and the subs seemed very well integrated into the system. It would not be fair to compare them with REL’s, Rythmik’s & SVS as they cost much more. But if I were in market for sealed 10” sub woofer at this price point then these definitely be almost at the top of the matrix.

p.s: I was part of Indiq audio’s group buy and based on feedback of fellow FM’s specially @nnaveen I decided to buy Platinum Anchal’s for my home theatre setup without auditioning. And now after auditioning I’m proud of my decision to have selected these speakers.

@Michelangalo , I picked up the subs but no longer own them as I returned them during the 15day trial period. The Dual 10” Subs did solve the bass issues that I had at my place and indeed made music listening a pleasure and was able to nicely integrate with my towers but the placement of the subs was not acceptable by the folks at home. My stereo is in my living room and i don’t have the liberty to keep the subs wherever I wanted as per the room requirement.
If you have a dedicated space and looking at adding a sub for stereo then I would say these do a good job but would not recommend these for movies.
Now the bass issues at my place is solved. After a lot of to and fro discussions with Amit ,he decided to custom tune my towers and upgrade the bass driver which inturn transformed the sound completely.
I am a happy end-user now and I would definitely recommend IndiqAudio to anyone because of the kind of attention you get from the Manufacturer. They definitely go above and beyond to help us get the best sound that we are looking for. How many such people do we have in this industry??

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back