Inner and Outer Sleeves

Yes. Rikhav’s stuff is very good. I don’t personally use them since I have a stock of Mofi inner sleeves and Japanese resealable outer sleeves. But I did try his sleeves and liked them.

Great to know of Rikhav's vinyl covers. I find surprising that there has been no mention of it before.
Some details please for buying these.

Got the inner and outer sleeves from Rikhav this past weekend.....great communication and buying experience.

And the product quality is great!

Got outer sleeves from Rikhav today and i must admit he is gem of a guy and communicates well regarding the order.The sleeves are of very good quality and highly recommended

Got a pack of the inner sleeves from Rikhav. They are excellent. Highly recommended. Already thinking of getting a pack of Rikhav’s outer sleeves.

I recently got a pack of both inner and outer sleeves from Rikhav's factory. I have opted for outer one which is blue in colour though there are white options too. The anti-static inner sleeve is perfect in size and looks pretty. The PVC outer sleeve is thick, looks neat and will extend the vinyl cover life. There is no bad smell from the material. I have replaced my all old vinyl covers in one go. I will go for more.
I want to highlight one more aspect here and this time it is not about his products but about Rlkhav as a person and seller. As a normal practice to make payment, I asked his account details but he promised to give me only after the product reaches the destination safely. And I could pay him after the arrival of the packet. This is a COD+ payment option as the courier guy handed over the packet without asking for payment. Is it not ' Packaging and shipping at sellers risk' ?

After restoring the damaged cover and changing the sleeves of LPs, I found some EPs are lying accumulating dust. EPs have become obsolete and those albums too have become rare for which I can't do away with those. But I rarely play as one has to sit close to the player.
So I requested Rikhav for outer and inner sleeves for EP. Although he was not doing it, he agreed. In a weeks time I got sleeves for my 7" EP both inner and outer. The same material was used and my EPs are back in life.
Next thing I wish Rikhav to give us Record CrateCrate-1.jpgCrate-2.jpgCrate-3.jpg.

Next thing was some very old LP and EP without paper jacket or jacket were badly worn out which require replacement. I requested Rikhav to do some for me. His first lot of 400 GSM paper LP and EP jackets reached me.
paper jacket-1.jpg
paper-jacket2.jpg
As I understand the paper should be thick and strong enough to support the vinyl in upright position alongwith pressure of vinyls adjacent to it. For LP, I think it is OK but for EP it is too thick and in fact not required as it consumes lot of space. I will suggest Rikhav, to use a different quality of paper which should be less thick but more dense or stiff. Paper should be less porous so that it is not damaged quickly due to moisture too. But this one is OK and size is also just right. Little loose for EP is suggested.
My primary objective was to store some rare LP/EP which I had to keep it flat. Now they are on their limbs. Alive and easily traceable.
Thanks again to Rikhav for helping me out and that too for a negligible pricing.

I thinks that only the plastic which is micro meter in size and used only one time is banned. These sleeves are used for a long time So these should not be banned.

Recently I ordered some inner and outer sleeves from Rikhav and I must admit that these are of supreme quality. I really liked the sleeves and these are highly recommended for all the vinyl users. Additionally Rikhav is a gem of a person and really communicates very well. Happy to have a very good friend like Rikhav within the forum who is always ready to help you.

Regards,
Joy

I have also bought plenty of inners and otters from Rikhav. He’s got a couple of different sizes and is always ready to exchange them at no cost if you are unhappy with the size or quality. He’s tuned to accept positive criticism and is a great guy to deal with. Very much recommended.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back