Integrated amplifier suggestion for my Dali speakers

rajnair74

Hi,
I have a pair of Dali Zenzor bookshelf speakers. Would like suggestions for an integrated amplifier to match these speakers. Having streaming capability for Spotify and Airplay would be ideal.

Thanks.

Hi,
I have a pair of Dali Zenzor bookshelf speakers. Would like suggestions for an integrated amplifier to match these speakers. Having streaming capability for Spotify and Airplay would be ideal.

Thanks.
Ticks all your boxes. Much cheaper abroad, if you can get it carried by someone.

Hi,

Thanks.
A Denon PMA 800NE for optimal drive or a Yamaha RN 602 for all the streaming convenience and amplification in a single box.

Hi,

Thanks.

This should work....speak to Mr Anil (Owner of Hifi mart and he will possibly give you a good deal)

All the best!

Hi,

Thanks.
Heard that Dali zensors pairs really well with the Marantz amplifiers. If I recall correctly.. one of the FMs had tried Zensor 5 with pm6006 and was very satisfied with the performance. Maybe if you search in the forum you will find more details on the same..

I have Dali Oberon 5s paired with the Marantz PM7000N, and am really happy with the combo.

For Dali Zensor bookshelves the PM7000 may be a little bit of overkill.
Maybe a Marantz 5000 or 6000 series ?

What is your budget ?

If you can afford the PM7000, go for it. It will give you teh flexibility to upgrade yoru speakers later, without needing to change the amp.

The Denon PMA-600NE is also worth considering.
It has bluetooth.

Hi,

Thanks.
From pairing point of view, a Marantz or a Nad may go well with the supposedly brighter sound signature of the Zensor. I am using a Marantz avr with the Dali Oberon1 & am satisfied with the pairing.

Hi,

Thanks.
Zensor are slightly bright and hence warmer amps like Marantz, NAD will pair well.

I am using Maranz PM 6005 with Dali Zen-3 since last 3 years. It is good combination. Try to have a demo.

Thanks

I had best matching with my dali helicon mk2 speakers with vintage accuphase amps (E 205 and E 206). If you could get one, nothing like it. Newer accuphase amps would be outside your budget I presume, I got the above 2 models for 50k and 60k respectively.

I
I have Dali Oberon 5s paired with the Marantz PM7000N, and am really happy with the combo.

For Dali Zensor bookshelves the PM7000 may be a little bit of overkill.
Maybe a Marantz 5000 or 6000 series ?

What is your budget ?

If you can afford the PM7000, go for it. It will give you teh flexibility to upgrade yoru speakers later, without needing to change the amp.
How does the PM7000N compare with the Denon DRA 800? I believe you have both..right?

I

How does the PM7000N compare with the Denon DRA 800? I believe you have both..right?

Hi.

Yes I have both, though looking to sell the Denon now.

I have provided my thoughts on comparing the two in this post :

Hi.

Yes I have both, though looking to sell the Denon now.

I have provided my thoughts on comparing the two in this post :

Thanks for the comparision...

I too feel something is lacking at times in the Denon. It is clean , clear and powerful and I was able to get closer to a punchier sound with a subwoofer. Some of the songs sound wonderful and then some not so much. At home everyone loves it because of the AV convenience and the HEOS app and considering the deal I got from Hifimart for the Denon I should really not be complaining. But every couple of months I find myself looking at options once again.

I do feel the one aspect it lacks is the phono stage. My PM 6006 sounded much better with vinyl. I finally ended up getting a vintage Pioneer amp for Vinyl.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back