Integrated Stereo Amp + DAC for Rs. 1200

If you are referring to me, please note I am not a newbie and I am aware of the well known brands. I never intend to suggest this to anyone and was just sharing my experience with this thing. My goal is to make people aware that this exist and its good.

The reason no one is buying or talking about such things is that no one knows about it.

Cheap things are crap - Agree with the statement but only till I have tested the cheap thing for myself.

I think the reason for this thing being of such a low price is that it does not have many advance features like HDMI, optical input, crossovers etc and etc. The manufacturer is not spending millions on its advertisement. He is not offering warranty on this. He is not having service centers and showrooms all over India. He is not bothered to provide you with the power output, power ratings, how many WATS it has, or the frequency response etc and etc like the brands do (sometimes even fooling us). He is not bothered to provide a printed carton (package) with the product which again will add to the price. So all this would definitely reduce the price of any product to a great extent without compromising on quality.

This is just an example many such things exist in the real world and we will find more of them when we explore more and more markets.

And I think it will be best for all of us if we can share such findings on this forum. It will be very nice if we can appreciate such efforts instead of thinking that the person cannot afford expensive stuff like we can. These can be really useful for those who really cannot afford expensive stuff.

OMG, I din refer to you, sorry if you have understand in wrong way. I have expressed the same Statements in few older posts too.

There is nothing directed towards anyone in FM, hence i used SOME, as dont remember even the names, Just remember some words, thats it.:eek:hyeah:

And i completely agree on your description of Low priced VFM stufs

OMG, I din refer to you, sorry if you have understand in wrong way. I have expressed the same Statements in few older posts too.

There is nothing directed towards anyone in FM, hence i used SOME, as dont remember even the names, Just remember some words, thats it.:eek:hyeah:

And i completely agree on your description of Low priced VFM stufs

Yes I thot so it was not specificaly for me. Thats why I began with "IF"

The amp looks good in pics. Output stage is transistor based, so one can expect better sound than cheap chip based ones.

As per images, it seems it is 3055 transistor based amplifier, it has power to run the speakers of 10"-12" and very popular circuit in Delhi/China made amplifiers (of course not in sound quality as per branded amplifiers) and definitely there is no comparison between this and branded machines. Difference can be easily noticed when run/test same reputed speakers with this and branded amplifiers. Again, music depend on choice and it varies. So if anything sounds good to me that is not necessary it will good for you too or vice a versa.
Uploading the Pics

As per images, it seems it is 3055 transistor based amplifier, it has power to run the speakers of 10"-12" and very popular circuit in Delhi/China made amplifiers (of course not in sound quality as per branded amplifiers) and definitely there is no comparison between this and branded machines. Difference can be easily noticed when run/test same reputed speakers with this and branded amplifiers. Again, music depend on choice and it varies. So if anything sounds good to me that is not necessary it will good for you too or vice a versa.

We are not comparing this with any branded amp.

We can only compare it to other similar things available. Like a 3 series can be compared only with C Class and not with E or S Class

This amp is a good thing for DIYers who like to experiment a lot. Quality might not be as of a branded one but t 1200 its doing the job well

Another amazing discovery

One can also control the PC with this amp's remote.
Play, pause, volume up, volume down, forward, rewind, next, previous, mute etc everything works. I do not know whether other DACs can do this. Again just sharing my excitement not comparing this amp with any other thing out there.

And there is gr8 improvement in SQ when using this with a PC

Amazing gadget, why don't you try placing a vinyl record on top of it. Chances are that it can rotate it and play music out of it.... :lol: :eek:hyeah:

Back