Interconnect cable suggestion for PA

Love4sound

Dear Fm’s

Kindly suggest the cable to connect AVR with PA. I have used the cables in the 1st link with a 5ch pa before and also currently use one cable to connect LFE output from avr to mini dsp and would prefer getting it but seems like it is out of stock. Any one here used the other two and if so which is better? Any other interconnects at similar price point.

I have a Profigold Rca to Rca 1m if you need.
Thanks. Do DM the details. I am some one who does not spend much on cables so if its expensive then the models listed above i may not be interested

@Love4sound Under 2k Murthy's cable add very good value and sound quiet nice. Only downside being the stiffness which is not a very big downside for shorter 1.5M lengths. Beyond these price range the Belden 8403 and Mogami 2549 are really nice and VFM.

@Love4sound Under 2k Murthy's cable add very good value and sound quiet nice. Only downside being the stiffness which is not a very big downside for shorter 1.5M lengths. Beyond these price range the Belden 8403 and Mogami 2549 are really nice and VFM.
Thanks. 2k for 2 cables right? Do you have links to Belden 8403 and Mogami 2549

Thanks. 2k for 2 cables right? Do you have links to Belden 8403 and Mogami 2549

Yup 2k for 2 individual RCA cables.

Belden *8402 are difficult to obtain and I had got it from Cinetekk in Chennai via GB by @SwaroopKS and Mogami 2549 can be purchased from Hifimart or directly from Ali /Soundfoundations.

Yup 2k for 2 individual RCA cables.

Belden *8402 are difficult to obtain and I had got it from Cinetekk in Chennai via GB by @SwaroopKS and Mogami 2549 can be purchased from Hifimart or directly from Ali /Soundfoundations.
Yeah Belden I also tried via India mart and all sellers quote minimum 200 or 300 meter lol

Yeah Belden I also tried via India mart and all sellers quote minimum 200 or 300 meter lol

Thats quiet cheap if its the 8402, sells for much more per meter afaik. The 8477 speaker cable were quoted at 210+ per meter by Cinetekk.

Thats quiet cheap if its the 8402, sells for much more per meter afaik. The 8477 speaker cable were quoted at 210+ per meter by Cinetekk.
Hahaha sorry i wasn't clear. They said minimum order will be 200-300 meter length

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back