Internet Radio wanted

shankarcams

Hi. My Bose Soundtouch Internet Radio finally gave up the ghost. I would like any recommendations for an Internet Radio Device with physical buttons for power and at least 2 or 3 preset channel buttons so that it is friendly to use for older persons.

Don't mind a Bose Soundtouch also....

Regards

you can access a huge selection of internet radio stations, select favourites according to your taste through your phone or PC and save for easy access (shortcuts on Home Screen or browser windo)
Play it through a Bluetooth mono or stereo speaker according to your budget and taste. Again a large number of choices are available.
No physical buttons but onscreen buttons are easy enough to learn. My 87 year old mother has learnt.

If a one box solution is a must Amazon has some: https://www.amazon.in/s?k=internet+...0707&tag=googinhydr1-21&ref=pd_sl_49k2foz6f_e

Hi. My Bose Soundtouch Internet Radio finally gave up the ghost. I would like any recommendations for an Internet Radio Device with physical buttons for power and at least 2 or 3 preset channel buttons so that it is friendly to use for older persons.

Don't mind a Bose Soundtouch also....

Regards
Grace Digital has a few models with good ratings on Amazon. But Bose Soundtouch might be the best value here in India. Sangean is also known for their radios.

I can understand your preference for physically operated internet radio. While there are Bluetooth speakers dime a dozen that one can play to from their phones, it’s just not the same experience. There’s an intimacy with the appliance that physically operating them develops, and can be of value to some of us.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back