Introducing HiFiTODAY.com - India's Online AV Magazine

Congratulations Hifivision!

Too often I find myself lost in foreign publications which while state of the art - sadly do not hold any offerings that are within my budget. It's going to be great to have a magazine that will be home grown and reflect the needs and aspirations of the local Indian market.

Best wishes for a successful launch!

Also, how about giving emphasis on Indian goods (Speakers, amps, etc)?
I am sure none of the reviewer abroad will ever write about the Indian goods.

Congratulations and all the best.Hifivision is adding more and more new avenues.All the best.

Thanking you,

pksnathan

Also, how about giving emphasis on Indian goods (Speakers, amps, etc)?
I am sure none of the reviewer abroad will ever write about the Indian goods.

Yes we will try to review Indian manufacturers whenever possible. Our inaugural issue has the Sonodyne SRP 202 review.
Cheers,
Sid

This is, indeed, great!

Are the prices mentioned of the products reviewed inclusive of taxes?

This is, indeed, great!

Are the prices mentioned of the products reviewed inclusive of taxes?

In the case of LM DAC the price is excluding taxes and shipping(if required). Other products should be mentioned in the review itself, if not please e-mail the dealer whose contact is provided in the reviews.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Congrats! I hope HiFiTODAY will fill the void left by AV MAX.

AV Max was never a hifi magazine in my opinion. I hope that the website does not try to fill any void left by that.

I did go through the website. The site does have a lot of potential. I will surely be revisiting the site after some months.

Last edited:
AV Max was never a hifi magazine in my opinion. I hope that the website does not try to fill any void left by that.

We have no intention of filling any void left by AV Max or even competing with the only existing print mag. in India(I do not even want to state the name or my opinion of this mag.). Our objective is to allow experienced Hi-Fi enthusiasts (our forum members) with excellent equipment (their own which they hear on a consistent basis so they know it very well as opposed to a so called HiFi magazine equipment room which will have sponsored equipment that keeps rotating) state their own opinion which will be unedited (other than language, sytax, grammar etc.). We are striving for a straightforward approach to our reviews - "What we hear is what you read".
Cheers,
Sid

The days of magazines on any subject is limited as internet websites are getting more and more popular and advanced.....

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back