Introducing myself

Veerite

Hi friends in HiFi Vision, I had registered in this fantastic group earlier but didn’t introduce myself. I’m a great audio gadgets fan. I have Philips Tuner Amplifier AH 718 with matching 405 speakers (1990). I also have Philips 508 two in one (1984)and Philips valve radio (1969) purchased by my Baba. I’m going to upgrade my system shortly with the help of Sound Innovators in Mumbai, Mr Vijay who is a fantastic friend philosopher guide in the field. Thanks for reading this.

Hi I’m a Professor of English and I love music and audio gadgets. I have many Philips equipment and will shortly upgrade with the help of Sound Innovators of Mumbai who are fantastic in this field. I’m eager to interact with all of you

Hi friends in HiFi Vision, I had registered in this fantastic group earlier but didn’t introduce myself. I’m a great audio gadgets fan. I have Philips Tuner Amplifier AH 718 with matching 405 speakers (1990). I also have Philips 508 two in one (1984)and Philips valve radio (1969) purchased by my Baba. I’m going to upgrade my system shortly with the help of Sound Innovators in Mumbai, Mr Vijay who is a fantastic friend philosopher guide in the field. Thanks for reading this.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Welcome to our forum. Glad to know that one from the teaching fraternity has joined our beloved HFV. Here you will have some persons of the same job as yours including this humble soul ( my subject is also English) . You have a nice set up. Philips did make good equipments in our bygone days and Philips valve radio is something I adore. Would be glad to know your fav genres .
Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back