Introduction

prakash

Hi to all.

Just entered into this forum to gain a lot of knowledge from you all. I have one SA7001 KI Signature series cd player and a good amplifier and speakers.
The CDP is new and I would like to sell this one and go in for a lower end one.

Hi to all.

Just entered into this forum to gain a lot of knowledge from you all. I have one SA7001 KI Signature series cd player and a good amplifier and speakers.

Hi Prakash,
Welcome aboard!
Why are u selling this cdp and opting for a lower end one? Its a very decent cdp and was very much in demand.
Regards

Hi Prakash
Welcome to the forum

Even i was about to ask what Dinyaar did. Dinyaar, i suppose you have the same player, right?

Hi Rikhav,
Nope i dont have the 7001KI player. In fact i now have a Yamaha CDS 2000. I had the cyrus cdp earlier and at the time i was purchasing the cyrus i had heard the KI player and a few others.
Regards

Hi Rikhav,
Nope i dont have the 7001KI player. In fact i now have a Yamaha CDS 2000. I had the cyrus cdp earlier and at the time i was purchasing the cyrus i had heard the KI player and a few others.
Regards

Ohh ok, my mistake
Dont know but i remember reading somewhere that you purchased a marantz CD player from Sound out.

Hi again,
Rikhav dont remind me of that episode. You are right i almost did. I confirmed everything with Sound out and waited for a month but they just could not deliver. Finally i even offered them 5K more than we had agreed to. They gave me the usual run around and i finally bought the cyrus.
Regards

Hi again,
Rikhav dont remind me of that episode. You are right i almost did. I confirmed everything with Sound out and waited for a month but they just could not deliver. Finally i even offered them 5K more than we had agreed to. They gave me the usual run around and i finally bought the cyrus.
Regards

Okay :)
Now i get it
Infact the price you had mentioned at which you purchased the cd player was too good, thats why i remember it very well. Anyways, confusion cleared.

Hi to all.

Prakash,

Welcome to the friendly and helpful forum.

Regards,
Muthusami. S

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back