Introduction

Shinto

Hi All,

Introducing myself.
I was a silent reader of this forum for a while.
I am from Kerala, Aleppey,Living and working here in Australia.
An Electrical Engineer by profession.
Passionate about the music/musical reproduction from a very early age.
But with limited to no exposure to HIFi and lack of knowledge/budget ,my best ever system was a sony 5.1 setup.
Last year,it was quite a revelation to hear Yamaha RX V757 with Yamaha NS30X speakers, which was my first hifi setup.
Down the path I managed to assemble a second setup and a listening room.

My current systems below:
Living Room:Yamaha RX-V757 with wharfedale valdus 400 5.1 setup.(mostly 2.1 music from sources youtube/smart tv)
Listening Room:FX Audio tube preamp with Integra 30.1 power amp and Wharfedale CRS 5 speakers.
The source is laptop,youtube ,cd etc .
DAC is Berghinger UC202.
Spare speakers: B&W 601 S1
I am happy with the way both systems produce music.especially the tube pre + power amp setup in my listening room.

I wanted to experience the Vinyl sound and this made me buy a vintage Dual 1214.
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...-no-sound-stage-or-imaging.69222/#post-761204

Thanks,

Hi All,

Introducing myself.
I was a silent reader of this forum for a while.
I am from Kerala, Aleppey,Living and working here in Australia.
An Electrical Engineer by profession.
Passionate about the music/musical reproduction from a very early age.
But with limited to no exposure to HIFi and lack of knowledge/budget ,my best ever system was a sony 5.1 setup.
Last year,it was quite a revelation to hear Yamaha RX V757 with Yamaha NS30X speakers, which was my first hifi setup.
Down the path I managed to assemble a second setup and a listening room.

My current systems below:
Living Room:Yamaha RX-V757 with wharfedale valdus 400 5.1 setup.(mostly 2.1 music from sources youtube/smart tv)
Listening Room:FX Audio tube preamp with Integra 30.1 power amp and Wharfedale CRS 5 speakers.
The source is laptop,youtube ,cd etc .
DAC is Berghinger UC202.
Spare speakers: B&W 601 S1
I am happy with the way both systems produce music.especially the tube pre + power amp setup in my listening room.

I wanted to experience the Vinyl sound and this made me buy a vintage Dual 1214.
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...-no-sound-stage-or-imaging.69222/#post-761204

Thanks,

Hi

Welcome to HFV

I am sure you will find this platform very enriching......

You do have a decent setup!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back