Introduction

Hi members , i am a new joiner . Currently using magnat multi monitor 220 and streaming music via Spotify premium
Planning to explore for good stereo options with good sound staging
Voila 👋
When you specifically mention sound staging, what exactly are you missing in this aspect with your Magnats.
Position them in such a way that they give you the best center imaging. Once you achieve that, sound stage will automatically provide the best of what your speakers can give and what the room allows.

I feel you are already in good space with the all-in-one Magnat option. Moving over to separates will be an expensive journey, but at the same time invigorating as well.
Options are unlimited and so are the budgets, so tread carefully.
Suggestions would more or less be subjective and from personal experiences or review-based.
Audition and buy.

Hi members , i am a new joiner . Currently using magnat multi monitor 220 and streaming music via Spotify premium
Voila 👋

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here.

When you specifically mention sound staging, what exactly are you missing in this aspect with your Magnats.
Position them in such a way that they give you the best center imaging. Once you achieve that, sound stage will automatically provide the best of what your speakers can give and what the room allows.

I feel you are already in good space with the all-in-one Magnat option. Moving over to separates will be an expensive journey, but at the same time invigorating as well.
Options are unlimited and so are the budgets, so tread carefully.
Suggestions would more or less be subjective and from personal experiences or review-based.
Audition and buy.
Well I have been enjoying music in car audio for a certain 10 years but not in home audio especially having new borns at home so the volumes been restricted.
Recently happened to hear a setup in my friend's place with denon x2700h AVR and surround speakers from a onkyo HT package system. Got bitten by the audio bug 😊. Well the magnats 220 is serving its purpose but am not sure whether I have placed it on the sweet spots yet , will definitely explore this
But my audio inclination is towards hearing the audio on wide spectrum with little details which cannot be rendered in a regular speaker. Had a audition at cinebels for klipsch reference R600f and Jamo D90 . Well both sounded the best , i was pulled towards jamo coz of the clarity in both mids and highs . Both are power hungry speakers of am right , not sure of the amps used in the audition.
Planning for adding the vitamin M ( maybe close to 1.5L ) to get this system . And ofcourse planning for few more auditions with Dali or even Taga ( if the budget is tight)

Voila 👋

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Hi Rajvasan/FM,

Good evening, came across this post on Magnet 220. I was considering these speakers, I see quite a good set of input options and the specs also seems decent… however never got an opportunity to listen to these in person. Hence wanted your input or feedback i see you have been using these for some time now. How does these perform in music and movies? Pros and cons? Should I be considering any other active speakers in same price range? QA M20HD not in the list due to its dimensions, Edifier R1855DB and HiVi D1200 in consideration too, I’m done with passive+amp setup, hence moving to simple active speakers. Your inputs will be much appreciated. Thank you!

PS: I’m open to purchase preowned above mentioned speakers or similar specs alternative options at reasonable price if available. Feel free to PM.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back