Introduction

vreddy

Hi Everybody,
joined the forum today and found the discussions interesting. I have an Amp, Harman Kardan 635i, which concked off recently. Have decided for Marantz 7001 and CD 5001. Planning to add B&W 603 speakers to them. In Baroda we dont have much of a choice and I dont have the patience to shop around in Bombay. Any suggestions on the speakers since I have already paid yesterday for the amp and cd, which I should be getting in a day or two.
Venkat

Hi Everybody,
joined the forum today and found the discussions interesting. I have an Amp, Harman Kardan 635i, which concked off recently. Have decided for Marantz 7001 and CD 5001. Planning to add B&W 603 speakers to them. In Baroda we dont have much of a choice and I dont have the patience to shop around in Bombay. Any suggestions on the speakers since I have already paid yesterday for the amp and cd, which I should be getting in a day or two.
Venkat

Hello Venkat,

Welcome to HiFiVision.com!

There are many speakers that you can consider. It is very important to match the speakers with your Marantz Amp in terms of tonal quality.

Dear Venkat,

Great to see you on this forum.

We, The Soundsmiths, are India?s foremost distributors and consultants for high end home audio video entertainment systems. Our brands represent the best in the world for value for money and undiluted excellence in performance. Our services, you will find, reflect these very characteristics.

The speaker brands we represent are Dali (www.dali.dk) and Dynaudio (www.dynaudio.com) - both award winners in their own right. The Dali IKON 6 was voted as speaker of the year (2005) in What HiFi and the Dynaudio Focus 220 was voted 'Best High End stereo speaker' by AV Max, 2005.

For further details you can contact our dealer Chirag Shukla in Ahmedabad (98426071808) or you can call us directly on (022) 66351888.

Thanks and regards,

The Soundsmiths
www.thesoundsmiths.com

Dear Venkat,

Its nice to have you on this forum. If you are based at Baroda, you should visit Suncope - at the Old Padra Road. The person in-charge is Mr Sudhir Mehta and he is the authorised dealer of Onkyo, B&W and Tannoy. Going through the details you have listed I would definately recommend you to please re-think the options you are looking at. Its better you buy receiver that is compatible to the right kind of speakers.

Premal

Re: For best speakers

Hi Reddy,

You can contect to Mr.Jignesh Kahtiwala- Surat, and end of your soultion. i think Tannoy Fusion 4 is best, for no budget qestion then go to Tannoy Eyris DC 1.
and his mobile number is 09825133320.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back