iPhone 4S : Headset Suggestion please @ <5k Budget

Sriram88

Hi Guyz,

Could some one please suggest me a good headset for my iPhone 4S, OEM Headset provided with ma iPhone 4s is not up to the mark and I prefer an alternative fulfilling the following needs,

1. Decent Music Quality, with Audio Controls
2. Good Microphone clarity for Voice Calls even from Noisy Env (Apple Headset is worst on this regard)
3. Budget limited to 5000 INR

Going through multiple threads, shortlisted Sennheiser MM30I and Klipsch Image S4i, which is the better pick and suggest even if there are any other better options in this price range.

Appreciate your assistance, Thanks!

Hi Guyz,

Could some one please suggest me a good headset for my iPhone 4S, OEM Headset provided with ma iPhone 4s is not up to the mark and I prefer an alternative fulfilling the following needs,

1. Decent Music Quality, with Audio Controls
2. Good Microphone clarity for Voice Calls even from Noisy Env (Apple Headset is worst on this regard)
3. Budget limited to 5000 INR

Going through multiple threads, shortlisted Sennheiser MM30I and Klipsch Image S4i, which is the better pick and suggest even if there are any other better options in this price range.

Appreciate your assistance, Thanks!

I use an S4i, though with iPad. The sound, especially bass, is better than any other in-ears I have tried (Pana, OEM etc only, not Sennheiser though).

Klipsch image s4i is the best one.
Don't go for bigger headphones it will not suit.
my own experiance.

Back