iPod Classic to DAC

GeorgeB

Hi FM's,

I'm trying to connect iPod Classic to DAC,

Please let me know from where can I buy a iPod 30 pin to USB B cable ?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know such cables was an accessory for MIDI interfaces but compatibility of IPod Classic specifically needs to be rechecked and confirmed with the DAC specs. Sometimes when they write -" supported by IPods" it could mean the later versions of IPods(touch versions)

Here's a link to Ebay However please do check it's compatibility with IPod Classic.

Hi FM's,

I'm trying to connect iPod Classic to DAC,

Please let me know from where can I buy a iPod 30 pin to USB B cable ?

Thanks in advance.
Adding further one,
There were few DAC that could actually take a DIGITAL out from a IPod Classic 7th gen 160gb variant the one i could remember is a Wadia IPod Transport and if it's a Portable Headphone Amplifiers are Sony PHA-1A/Foxtex. Rest just took a line level analog output from the 30 pin port.
There was a 30 pin IPod Dock made by DACmagic that had SPDIF out. i'm not sure about the availability in India. However you could try this 30 pin male to USB A female > USB A male to USB B male. (I'm not sure this chain of cables would actually work with your DACMagic 100. Do let me know if it does.

As far as I know such cables was an accessory for MIDI interfaces but compatibility of IPod Classic specifically needs to be rechecked and confirmed with the DAC specs. Sometimes when they write -" supported by IPods" it could mean the later versions of IPods(touch versions)

Here's a link to Ebay However please do check it's compatibility with IPod Classic.
Thanks johnwick94 , will look for a compatible dac or a Dock.
Tc

Pure i20 is also 30pin ipod dock with optical out. You can Google for more information.
I have put it up for sale in the classified section.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back