ipod nano 4th gen

manofernando

i just bought ipod nano 4th generation 8gb. And i want to connect it to my tv to watch movies. can anyone tell where i can get the av cable in chennai.

manofernando

We have an iStore by Reliance in Hyderabad. Not sure if they have it in Chennai but check it out. They have all the latest Apple products, cables, accessories, etc. Only terribly expensive, but at least now we can say we are more or less on par with the rest of the world in terms of Apple products and don't have to depend on getting them from abroad.

Thought it would be expensive. I am not surprised one bit having had enough such experience with Apple and Steve Jobs.

Last time I went to the noida Savitri market, I saw some ipod accessories. I think it should be possible to get AV cables there. Will ask when I go there next.

regards

ManFernando:

Try Mercy Electronics or take a walk though Ritchie Street.

I must warn you, though that iPOD is a little finicky and needs good connections. I have thrown away two 3.5mm to 3.5mm cables (purchased from Mercy) to use my iPOD in my car, and finally settled for a good branded one. A little shake and these other cables end up making scratch noises that are horrible.

Cheers

tried half a dozen cables from riche street. none worked for this one, video is transmitted for just 10 or 20 sec then ipod displays to connect the av cable.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back