is Onkyo HT-S3400(B) 3D ready?

travel_living

Hi,
I have heard alot in onkyo website & Manual copy in box about 3D ready (audio) for this box. But i have never seen any 3D mark on Cartoon (BOx) as well as on A/v receiver. can you please advice me process to check same ?

Thanks

Hi,
I have heard alot in onkyo website & Manual copy in box about 3D ready (audio) for this box. But i have never seen any 3D mark on Cartoon (BOx) as well as on A/v receiver. can you please advice me process to check same ?

Thanks

What do you mean by 3D(audio) ???

It is 3D (video) ready. You need to connect the AVR to a 3D ready TV/Projector using HDMI 1.4 cable.

Also source should be 3D capable blu-ray/media player connected with AVR again using HDMI 1.4 cable. Needless to add, the video playing should be a 3D Blu-ray or rip(if any)

Instead of starting this thread, asking such basic question, you should have spent the same time going through the product specification!

Hi,

Thanks

It can pass thru the 3D video via HDMI ...there is nothing new to this.You would need a 3D LEDpanel and a BluRayplayer that can read 3D content

in short ONKYO HTS3400 is 3D ready !! (no processing )

check the specs

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back