Is such a setup possible !!

First confirm that projector plays full hd videos. Considering that is unlikely, you won't have to bother about the rest

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Get a projector with horizontal keystoning or lens shift. You can place the pj closer to the side wall and use that feature to correct the image. The HDMI cable can run along the wall.

@ dr_rocket Epson EH-TW5300 is a full HD 3D projector.
@ nature lover your suggestion seems interesting.. Do you any particular brand / model having the feature you mentioned above..

Sent from my Auxus_4X using Tapatalk

@ dr_rocket Epson EH-TW5300 is a full HD 3D projector.
@ nature lover your suggestion seems interesting.. Do you any particular brand / model having the feature you mentioned above..

You didn't get my point. I know that it is full hd. But most likely it can playback only low res files by itself. If a source, like bdp or PC feeds it full hd via hdmi then it will definitely play it.
You should take a full hd x264 movie in USB drive and test it on the projector. Then you can confirm it plays or not.

@dr yes you are correct..connecting a bdp via HDMI to the PJ will not be a problem for me.. Question is to playback the audio using some good quality speakers..

Best option as already everyone told you..
Source to AVR then AVR to speakers AND projector.

If not possible due to space/wiring constraints...
Source to projector via hdmi AND source to soundbar via optical or digital coaxial input

Why cant you keep your AVR along with your projector? If you can find wireless speakers, it will resolve your issue

hi

from your explanation, your amplifier is placed near the projection wall, the projector kept near the sofa, opposite the projection wall, i assume you have the source placed near the AV receiver/amp. if so , a wireless HDMI/3D ready transceiver kit will be apt for your requirement.

the signal flow is : source/ sources to the amplifier, HDMI monitor output to the transmitter, the receiver placed near the projector, its output goes to projector.

Buy IOGEAR GW3DHDKIT Wireless 3D Digital Kit with Full HD 1080P and 5.1 Channel Digital Audio Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

There is no provision to keep both the avr and projector together.. However they can be placed together in front of my sitting/viewing place. So in that case the projector will project the movies on my face..Hope you are able to imagine what am trying to convey.. Now one more quick query is coming to my mind.. Say if the place the avr and projector together in front of my sitting position and place a projection screen in between will I be able to view the movies from the projector on the projection screen?

I don't think I understand your issues completely, this is a projector with built in Android TV, you can stream the audio via Bluetooth from projector to AVR with Bluetooth capabilities, cheaper Denon 520BT can do it...

https://youtu.be/ze8PmpSrsLQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now one more quick query is coming to my mind.. Say if the place the avr and projector together in front of my sitting position and place a projection screen in between will I be able to view the movies from the projector on the projection screen?

Yes, you will. You will need to get a rear projection screen.
How big is your room? You will need reasonable distances from screen to pj and screen to viewers.
Googling for short throw projectors might be a good idea.

@ drkrack you have answered your query in the last line itself. I want to stream audio from PJ to avr. I don't have any avr or a PJ with me right now.. Which PJ with built in android TV you are talking about?
@ nature lover rear projection screen would I think is the most viable solution for me.. Thanks for enlightening me. How much will that kind of screen cost ? Is the screen portable or fixed? Any particular brand in your view? My room where I indent to use this system should be approx 12" x10".

@ drkrack you have answered your query in the last line itself. I want to stream audio from PJ to avr. I don't have any avr or a PJ with me right now.. Which PJ with built in android TV you are talking about?

I've mentioned the link to the YouTube video review of Xigmi Z4 Aurora Projector in the previous post itself [emoji23] ; coupled with any BT capable AVR you should be able to achieve the streaming solution you're looking for...

Hi Zoozoo,
You can try using hdmi wireless streamer between your projector and AVR. Epson has projectors with HDMI wireless streaming. Hope these would solve your plan for setup.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back